Reading Time: 3 minutes
How To Make THC Orecchiette Pasta At Home Like A Pro
Servings: 2 Servings
- 2 Tablespoons Cannabis-Infused Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Finely Grated Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Roughly Chopped Arugula
- 1 1/4 Cups Orecchiette Pasta
- 3 1/2 Cups Low-Sodium Chicken Broth Divided
- 8 Ounces Spicy Italian Sausages Casings Removed
- 1 Pinch Salt To Taste
- 1/2 Whole Onion Diced
- Mixing bowl
Nowadays, people are becoming increasingly infatuated with the wide variety of pastas that are available to enjoy. Which makes sense, as I still haven’t found a pasta that I didn’t like. They are routinely tasty, filling, and nostalgic, all at the same time. And this recipe for THC Orecchiette Pasta is no different.
Just because the name of this THC Orecchiette Pasta may seem too fancy to pronounce, that doesn’t inherently mean the recipe is too difficult to complete. In fact, I’d go so far as to argue that this is one of the more user-friendly pasta dishes one can make on their own, regardless of experience level. It’s going to taste great, and it’ll get you stoned in the process. It’s perfect!
- Kick things off by grabbing a big, substantially-deep skillet. Place it over “Medium” heat, as you proceed to heat up your cannabis-infused olive oil inside of it.
- Once that’s warmed up a touch, you can stir in your onion, and cook it (alongside a pinch of salt), until it becomes golden and soft. That, typically, takes anywhere between 5-7 minutes.
- Upon completing that step, you can stir in your sausages. Keep stirring and cooking those elements together until the sausage starts to break apart and brown. That, in my experience, takes roughly 5-7 minutes to complete.
- Now, you’ll take 1 ½ cups of chicken broth, and pour it into your sausage mixture. Bring the contents to a soft boil, as you proceed to scrape up the browned bits from the bottom of the skillet.
- When you’ve successfully completed that, you can stir in your orecchiette pasta. Keep stirring and cooking the elements together, until the pasta is fully cooked through and most of the broth has been adequately absorbed. During the course of this process, when you see the broth get absorbed, but the pasta is still not done, simply add in your remaining broth, and that should help complete the pasta. This whole step, usually, takes around 15 minutes to complete.
- After that, you’ll proceed to stir in your arugula. Keep stirring and cooking it, until the arugula visibly wilts.
- When that happens, ladle your pasta into some nearby bowls, and top the whole thing off with a dusting of Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, before you start serving it up to all of your stoner friends.
Cost: Approx. ~ $15-$20
See?! I told you making THC Orecchiette Pasta was super easy, didn’t I? Happy eating, my fellow stoners.
Serving: 1Portion | Calories: 662kcal | Carbohydrates: 46.2g | Protein: 31.2g | Fat: 39.1g | Cholesterol: 60mg | Sodium: 1360mg