Reading Time: 2 minutes
Step-By-Step Recipe For THC Coconut Icebox Cookies
Servings: 24 2, 4, 6, 8 people
- 1/2 Cup Butter Cannabis-Infused
- 1 Cup Coconut Shredded
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 3/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 3/4 Cups All-Purpose Flour Sifted
- 1/2 Teaspoon Coconut Extract
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 Whole Egg
- 1 Cup White Sugar
- Mixing bowl
- Ungreased cookie sheet
Whoneeds a laundry list of ingredients, when a few simple, basic elements cancreate such a dank delicacy, such as this? It’s truly remarkable how these THCCoconut Icebox Cookies are head and shoulders above their competition in everyregard. They are some of my all-time favorite THC treats, and I’m sure you’llfeel the same way after only one bite.I don’t think I’ve ever encountered a cannabis dessert quite asscrumptious as these THC Coconut Icebox Cookies. Every single time I whip up abatch of these bad boys, I am routinely shocked at the depth of flavor andpowerful potency that can be found in every single bite.
- First, grab a mixing bowl. In it, you’ll want to thoroughly cream your cannabis-infused butter.
- Once that’s expertly creamed, you can add in your sugar. Keep that creaming going until the contents become airy and light.
- When that happens, you can stir in your coconut extract, vanilla extract, and egg.
- Next, in a separate bowl, you’ll need to sift your flour, along with your baking soda and salt.
- Then, alternatively, you will add the flour mixture and the shredded coconut to your infused creamed mixture.
- Upon completing that step, you’ll need to strategically form the dough into individual logs. Aim to make them about 2” in diameter.
- Then, you will proceed to wrap the dough as tightly as you can, before you toss them in the fridge to chill for 2 hours, at the very least. But, if you can, you should try to leave them overnight.
- When it’s time, you will want to preheat your oven to 375°.
- As that warms up, remove that dough from the fridge, and proceed to cut the logs into ¼” slices.
- Take these newly-cut slices, and place them on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- When your oven is ready, toss them inside to bake for roughly 10 minutes.
- Once you see the edges start to brown up a touch, you can remove them from the oven, and transfer them to a wire rack to cool down.
Cost: Approx. ~ $15+
And there you go, party people. A sincerely scrumptious, surprisingly simple recipe for THC Coconut Icebox Cookies.
Serving: 2Cookies | Calories: 117.6kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 1.3g | Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 17.9mg | Sodium: 138.1mg