Reading Time: 3 minutes
Super Simple Recipe For Cannabis Caramel Pretzel Brownies
Servings: 18 Servings
If you’re interested in tackling this THC recipe head-on, you will first need to get your mitts on the following essential ingredients:
- ¼ Cup of Cannabis-Infused Butter
- ⅓ Cup of Chocolate-Covered .
- ¾ Cup of Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup of Chopped Pretzels
- 1 Tablespoon of Milk
- 2 Eggs
- ¼ Cup of Water
- ½ Cup of Vegetable Oil
- 1 Package of Fudge Brownie Mix 19.8 oz.
- 1 Bag of Individually-Wrapped Caramels 14 oz., Unwrapped, Divided
- 9” x 13” baking dish
- Mixing bowl
*To ensure you are giving yourself the correct dosage, please consult our Dosing Calculator located on this page* Sometimes, a culinary combination of flavors comes along, and just straight-up sweeps you off your feet. Such is the case with these Cannabis Caramel Pretzel Brownies. I love these things. They are salty, sweet, satisfying, and always get me super stoned.
There’s quite a lot to love about these Cannabis Caramel Pretzel Brownies, but the thing I enjoy most is their simplistic recipe. I am, in no way, a skilled baker or cook, but this recipe made me feel like a 5-star chef. These brownies are easy to make, always hit the spot, and their scrumptious strength will enhance your mood and brighten your day after just one bite.
- To get things started with this super simple recipe, you’ll want to preheat that oven of yours to a classic 350°. And, as that climbs up to our desired temperature level, you can use that time to grease up a 9” x 13” baking dish.
- Follow up those preliminary steps by expertly slicing 9 caramels in half.
- After that, grab a mixing bowl. In it, beat together your eggs, water, vegetable oil, and brownie mix. Keep beating those elements together until the contents are fully incorporated with one another.
- Upon completing that step, transfer that batter into your previously greased up baking dish.
- Then, strategically place your previously-sliced caramel halves into the batter. Aim to place them in three rows of six pieces a piece. This will, effectively, ensure that each brownie that is sliced will have its own caramel center.
- When your oven is ready, throw those brownies in to bake for 25-30 minutes. And, once they pass the traditional “toothpick test of done-ness,” you can remove them from the oven.
- Meanwhile, you’ll want to grab a microwave-safe bowl, and in it, melt together your cannabis-infused butter and remaining caramels, along with your milk. Be sure to do this in 30-second sessions, stirring up the contents during each brief break, until everything is fully melted. Which, in my experience, only takes a couple of minutes.
- Take this infused caramel mixture, and apply a healthy amount of it over the top of your warm brownies. Top the whole batch off with your toffee bits, chocolate chips, and of course, pretzels!
- Let those babies cool down to room temperature, before you slice them into 18 equal-sized portions, and boom, that’s it.
Cost: Approx. $20+
You just made Cannabis Caramel Pretzel Brownies in the comfort of your own kitchen. Nicely done. Only thing left to do now is pick out your favorite one, and prepare to have a deliciously dank edible experience.
Serving: 1Brownie | Calories: 372.4kcal | Carbohydrates: 51.6g | Protein: 4.3g | Cholesterol: 33.7mg | Sodium: 301.4mg