Reading Time: 3 minutes
Take Dessert To The Next Level With Caramel Cannabis Shortbread Squares
Servings: 40 Servings
If you’re curious about this recipe, you’ll need to get your hands on the following ingredients:
- ⅔ Cup ½ Cup of Cannabis-Infused Butter (Divided)
- 5-8 Droppers of THC or CBD Tincture
- 1 ½ Cups of Milk Chocolate Chips
- ½ Cup of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 Tablespoons of Light Corn Syrup
- ½ Cup of Packed Light Brown Sugar
- 1 ¼ Cups of All-Purpose Flour
- ¼ Cup of White Sugar
- Mixing bowl
- Square baking pan that is 9” in dimension
*To ensure you are giving yourself the correct dosage, please consult our Dosing Calculator located on this page*Caramel Cannabis Shortbread Squares. Just let that title sink into your mind for a second. Do you already taste the sweet, salty greatness? Can you already smell the nostalgically welcoming aromatics of shortbread? Are you already feeling a bit high? Don’t worry, so am I! That’s just a common side effect of merely reading the namesake of this recipe. So,just imagine how great the real thing must be.
These Caramel Cannabis Shortbread Squares are tailor-made to satisfy your palate in the most pleasurable way possible. These mini marijuana morsels of marvelous are my all-time favorite, and I’m sure you’ll be singing similar praises after just one square – I damn near guarantee it.SEE ALSO: Impress Your Friends With Some Homemade THC Licorice Caramels
- To get things going on this recipe, you’ll simply want to meander over to your oven, and preheat that bad boy to 350°.
- Then, grab a mixing bowl. In it, combine ⅔ cup of your cannabis-infused butter with your all-purpose flour and white sugar. Keep mixing those components together until the contents turn a bit “crumbly” in texture.
- Take that infused “crumbly” mixture, and press it into a square baking pan. Aim to use one that is 9” in dimension.
- When your oven is ready, toss that inside to bake for about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, placed over “Medium-to-High” heat, you’ll want to mix together ½ cup of cannabis-infused butter, sweetened condensed milk, corn syrup, and brown sugar.
- Once those are fully incorporated with one another, bring the whole thing to a soft boil, and keep it in this state for about 5 minutes.
- After that brief boil period, remove it from the heat, grab a wooden spoon, and proceed to beat the contents together with all of your might. I mean, really go for it here. Keep that going for a few minutes, before pouring this caramel mixture over your recently baked crust. Let that mixture cool atop the crust until it firms up a touch.
- Now, place your chocolate chips inside of a bowl that can safely withstand the atmosphere of a microwave. Then, heat that bowl of chocolate in the microwave for 60 seconds. After that, pull it out, give it a stir, and throw it back in for 20-second intervals, stirring it up between each interval. Keep that going until the chocolate is super smooth and melted.
- When you achieve that consistency, stir in your desired amount of cannabis tincture, and really stir it in, as you’ll want to evenly distribute the potency throughout the chocolate.
- Then, take that infused melted chocolate and pour it over your layer of caramel, and be sure to evenly spread it out as smoothly as you possibly can, before covering it, and tossing it into the fridge to chill for 30-60 minutes, at the very least.
- When they’re ready, remove them from the fridge, and proceed to cut them into equally-sized 1” bites.
Cost: Approx. $15-$20
And that’s it, party people. That’s how you make Caramel Cannabis Shortbread Squares from scratch! Suggested Strains: Julius Tangerine (SD)
Calories: 119kcal | Carbohydrates: 13.2g | Protein: 1.1g | Fat: 7.3g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 44mg