Reading Time: 3 minutes
These Beef & Bean Cannabis Chimichangas Are Super Easy To Make
Servings: 8 Servings
For these Cannabis Chimichangas, you’re going to need:
- 2 Tablespoons of Cannabis-Infused Butter Melted
- 2 Tablespoons of Cannabis-Infused Olive Oil
- 1 Pound of Ground Beef Lean
- 1 Tomato Diced
- Shredded Lettuce
- 1 16 oz. Package of Monterey Jack Cheese Shredded
- 8 12 in. Flour Tortillas
- 1 16 oz. Can of Refried Beans
- 1 Teaspoon of Ground Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon of Garlic Salt
- 2 Teaspoons of Chili Powder
- 2 Cups of Taco Sauce
- 1 ½ Cups of Whole Kernel Corn
- ¾ Cup of Green Bell Pepper Diced
- ¾ Cup of Onion Chopped
*To ensure you are giving yourself the correct dosage, please consult our Dosing Calculator located on this page*To be completely honest, it wasn’t until this year, that I had my very first chimichanga. I had never crossed paths with this uniquely simple Mexican dish before. Sure, I had heard it mentioned in passing, either in conversations or in movies, but I never got to experience it for myself. Well, needless to say, once I did, I was in love. And I knew I had to make an infused version of this delicacy to share with all of you as soon as possible. Which is exactly what prompted me to create these Beef & Bean Cannabis Chimichangas.SEE ALSO: How To Make The BEST Kief Butter Of All-TimeSeriously. The moment you take that first, insanely enjoyable bite of these Beef & Bean Cannabis Chimichangas, your mind will be blown. Not only does it taste precisely like the traditional version, but the mellow release of calming effects are unlike any other edible in the game right now.
However, before we get too far ahead of ourselves here, let’s first check-in with your supplies, to make sure you have all the necessary ingredients needed to adequately pull off this recipe.
- For starters, head on over to that oven of yours, and preheat that bad boy to a classic 350°.
- Then, you’ll take a skillet, place it over “Medium” heat, and warm up your cannabis-infused olive oil. When that has had a chance to heat up a touch, you can then toss in your ground beef to brown.
- When you’re happy with how everything is looking, toss in your bell pepper, corn, and onion. Keep all of those elements cooking amongst each other for an additional 5 minutes. You’ll know you’re ready to move on with the recipe, once the vegetables appear to be nice and tender.
- At that point, you can drain out the excess grease, and expertly stir in your taco sauce, followed by your garlic salt, chili powder, and cumin. Keep stirring all of those crucial elements together until they are fully and completely blended in with one another.
- Following that, you’ll want to keep cooking everything until you can tell that all of the components have been fully cooked. At which point, you can remove everything from the heat source, and place it to the side for the time being.
- Now, pop open that trusty can of beans, and strategically spread a thin layer of them onto each of your tortillas.
- Then, on top of those beans, apply a spoon (or two) of that beef mixture in the middle of the tortilla. And, on top of that, add as much shredded cheese as you would like.
- After that, simply roll up those tortillas, and with their seal-side facing down, you’ll want to place them onto a baking sheet. And before you toss them into the oven, apply a healthy brushing of your melted cannabis-infused butter over them, for a little added kick.
- When you’re done with that, toss them into the oven to bake for a little over 30 minutes.
- You’ll know they are ready when they take on a delicious golden brown color scheme. At which point, remove them from the oven, toss them on a plate, alongside some fresh tomato and lettuce, and boom, you’re done!
Cost: Approx. $15-$20
That’s how you make Beef & Bean Cannabis Chimichangas like an absolute pro! Now, while it already goes without saying, you should always err on the side of caution while partaking in homemade edibles of this nature, as the self-dosing aspect can be a bit unpredictable. But, that said, if you approach these with caution, and only eat a little portion at time, I guarantee that you’ll have an amazingly tasty and super relaxing edible experience. Stoned appetite, my fellow cannabist enthusiasts. Suggested Strains: Moon OG (SD)
Serving: 1Chimichanga | Calories: 376.9kcal | Carbohydrates: 83.6g | Protein: 40.1g | Fat: 36g | Cholesterol: 97mg | Sodium: 1855mg