Reading Time: 3 minutes
These Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cannabis Cupcakes Always Hit The Spot
Servings: 24 Servings
- ½ Cup of Cannabis-Infused Butter Softened
- 4 Eggs Eggs Divided
- ⅓ Cup of Canola Oil
- 1 ⅓ Cups of Water
- 1 Cake Mix Box of Yellow Cake Mix 18.25 oz.
- 1 Cup of Miniature Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 Teaspoons of Vanilla Extract
- ½ Cup of Brown Sugar
- ¼ Cup of White Sugar
- ¼ Teaspoon of Sea Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 1 ½ Cups of All-Purpose Flour
- Maxing bowi
- Electric mixer
The world sure is crazy sometimes, isn’t it? Just when you think you have a grasp on the finer points in life, something comes around, and completely throws you for a loop. Take these Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cannabis Cupcakes, for example. Here I was, thinking the common cupcake could never be improved upon, then these little babies cross my path, and completely blow the non-infused version completely out of the water.
More than just being deliciously dank handheld cakes, these Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes pack a chocolate surprise with every bite, as the center is filled with, you guessed it, actual cookie dough! The combination of dessert greatness found in each and every cupcake is unreal, and I couldn’t wait to share this sincerely scrumptious recipe with all of you, my fellow stoners.
- Start off by whisking your sea salt, baking soda, and flour in a mixing bowl. When you’ve done that, simply set that to the side for the time being.
- Next, in another bowl, with an electric mixer, beat together your cannabis-infused butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until the contents become smooth.
- When that happens, add in 1 egg, along with your vanilla extract, and keep beating everything until the contents are smooth once again.
- Then, grab your flour mixture, and mix that in, until it is just about blended with everything. At which point, you can proceed to fold in your chocolate chips, but only do so until everything is evenly combined with one another.
- Next, you’ll want to form that dough into balls the size of tablespoons, which you will then put onto a baking sheet, and throw in the freezer for roughly 2 hours.
- At this point, you’ll want to preheat your oven to 350°. As that warms up, line 24 muffin cups in a tin with some standard paper liners.
- Follow that up by grabbing another mixing bowl. In this one, with an electric mixer, beat your 3 remaining eggs. Then, add your canola oil, water, and cake mix into the contents, and keep beating everything on “Medium” speed for a couple minutes.
- Now, spoon that cake batter into the lined cupcake molds, but only do so until they reach ⅔ of the way up. Then, place a frozen cookie dough ball in the center of each cupcake.
- When your oven is ready, toss these inside to bake for roughly 20 minutes. Then, when they pass that traditional “toothpick test of done-ness,” you can remove them from the oven, but keep them in their pan for 10 minutes, before removing them to finish their cool-down process on a wire rack.
Cost: Approx. $15-$20
That’s how you make Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cannabis Cupcakes like an absolute pro!
Serving: 1Cupcake | Calories: 255.9kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 3.2g | Cholesterol: 41.6mg | Sodium: 214.5mg