Reading Time: 2 minutes
These THC Texas Pralines Are Sincerely Scrumptious (And Strong)
Servings: 56 Servings
For this recipe, you’re going to need:
- ½ Pound of Cannabis-Infused Butter
- ½ Pound of Regular Non-Infused Butter
- 8 Cups of Pecans
- 2 Teaspoons of Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups of Heavy Cream
- 2 Cups of Light Corn Syrup
- 2 Cups of White Sugar
*To ensure you are giving yourself the correct dosage, please consult our Dosing Calculator located on this page*If you’ve never had the pleasure of visiting Texas, I strongly suggest you book a trip to the Lone Star state as soon as possible. That place is fantastic. And when they say everything is bigger down there, they certainly mean it. I remember driving through that beautiful state and stopping at a local convenience store for gas and whatnot. In front, there was a cart selling tiny “Texas Candy,” as they called them. Well, those wound up being pralines, massive ones at that, and I don’t think I’ve tasted a more delicious snack in my entire life. And it was that experience that motivated me to whip up a batch of THC Texas Pralines of my very own.
While there is a plethora of things to love about these THC Texas Pralines, I feel like their simplistic recipe ranks highest on the list. It takes no time at all to create a killer batch of these babies, and the wealth of cannabis treats that you’ll be left with, when it’s all said and done, will be enough to last you (and your friends) for quite some time.
- To kick things off with this recipe, you’ll want to grab a couple of baking sheets. Then, line those bad boys with some foil, which you will then coat with some non-stick cooking spray.
- Next, get yourself a big saucepan, and place that puppy over “Medium” heat. In it, mix together your corn syrup and sugar. Heat those elements up until they reach 250°, at which point, you will remove them from the heat, and proceed to stir in your cannabis-infused butter and regular butter, until they fully melt.
- Then, slowly stir in your cream, before returning it to the heat.
- Continue to stir and cook these contents, until they reach a temperature of 242°. When that happens, remove them from the heat, and stir in your pecans and vanilla extract.
- By the spoonful, you will want to drop dollops of this mixture onto those previously-prepared pans.
- Leave them alone, and allow them to cool down completely, before you wrap them in plastic wrap, in order to keep them fresh.
Cost: Approx. $15-$20
Then, when you are in the mood, grab one of these THC Texas Pralines, and prepare to have one of the most enjoyable edible experiences of your entire life.
Serving: 1Praline | Calories: 255.3kcal | Carbohydrates: 18.5g | Protein: 11.7g | Cholesterol: 29.1mg | Sodium: 57.2mg