Reading Time: 3 minutes
This Banana Caramel Cannabis Fluff Dessert Is Beyond Delicious
Servings: 4 Servings
In order to make these marijuana morsels of nervelessness, you’re going to need:
- 2 Tablespoons of Cannabis-Infused Butter Melted
- 1 Cup of Caramel Topping
- 1 Can of Refrigerated Crescent Rolls 8 oz.
- 1 Tablespoon of Vanilla Extract
- 2 Bananas Peeled, Sliced
*To ensure you are giving yourself the correct dosage, please consult our Dosing Calculator located on this page*If you’re like me, you likely saw the title of this recipe, and couldn’t help but instinctively furrow your brow in utter confusion. What the heck is a Banana Caramel Cannabis-fluff?! That was my initial reaction, anyway. But, I’m happy my curiosity motivated me to take a deeper dive into this recipe, because what I wound unmaking is a deliciously dank creation that you, and all of your stoner friends,are guaranteed to enjoy.In short, these Banana Caramel Cannabis Fluff treats are little pastries packed with potent and delicious ingredients that are specifically designed to satisfy the palate and increase one’s happiness, in just a couple of bites. They may look somewhat sophisticated, but the recipe required to create them is immensely elementary.But, enough of the preamble, let’s get into this recipe!
- To kick things off with this recipe, preheat your oven to 350°.
- Then, grab yourself a small mixing bowl. In it, mix together your melted cannabis-infused butter, vanilla extract, and bananas. Keep mixing those ingredients together, until the bananas are fully coated in delicious dankness.
- Following that, you’ll want to grab a cookie sheet. On it, unroll two of your crescent rolls, which will leave two triangles of dough attached to each other, thus creating a square.
- Take roughly ¼ of your banana mixture, and place it in the middle of each pair of rolls on the cookie sheet, before covering them, like a tart of sorts.
- When your oven is ready, toss these bad boys inside to bake for 11-13 minutes. When the pasty is visibly brown, you can remove them from the oven.
- Next, heat up your caramel topping, and proceed to drizzle a healthy amount of it over your “fluffs” and that’s it! You’re done.
Cost: Approx. $15
You can now freely dig in and enjoy everything these Banana Caramel Cannabis Fluff dessert treats have to offer. With homemade edibles of this nature, it’s important to remind yourself to practice caution when it comes to self-dosing. There’s no need to go overboard here. Eating a whole bunch at once won’t guarantee a good time, in fact, the opposite could occur. No, you won’t be in any danger, but the sudden onslaught of THC may be too much for your system to deal with – at first. If you find that you are in the throes of a “too high” moment, don’t panic, you’ll be fine. Just find yourself a quiet place to lay down, close your eyes, sip some water, and focus on your breathing. In a matter of minutes, you’ll regain composure, and be good as new. But, if you’d rather just avoid any possibility of that sort of thing happening, merely stick to the “baby step” approach with edibles, and only eat a little bit at a time. That, in my opinion, is the best way to have a great time – every time!
Serving: 1Portion | Calories: 537.7kcal | Carbohydrates: 89.5g | Protein: 5.9g | Cholesterol: 16.1mg | Sodium: 765.6mg
Spread the love