This Cannabis Cantaloupe Crunch Dessert Is Tremendously Tasty
Servings: 9 Servings
So, hit up your local grocery store and cannabis club for the following:
- ½ Cup 2 Tablespoons of Cannabis-Infused Butter (Melted)
- 1 Package of White Cake Mix
- ½ Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- ¼ Teaspoon of Ground Nutmeg
- ½ Teaspoon of Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon of All-Purpose Flour
- ½ Cup of White Sugar
- ⅓ Cup of Lemon Juice
- 3 Cups of Cantaloupe Cubed
- 9” Square Baking dish
- Mixing bowl
*To ensure you are giving yourself the correct dosage, please consult our Dosing Calculator located on this page* Who doesn’t like a refreshing treat? I know I certainly do. Especially with these summer month snow in full swing, I feel like the majority of my free time is spent trying to cool down, while at the same time, doing my best to fulfill my consistent “Munchie” cravings. And, when I’m feeling a bit parched, and in need of a THC treat, I always reach for a portion of this Cannabis Cantaloupe Crunch Dessert.
This Cannabis Cantaloupe Crunch Dessert is unlike any other edible on the market today. It’s simple, sophisticated, and surprisingly strong – but not in an overwhelming way. In just one, modest serving, you will be able to reap the tasty rewards of this infused dish, leaving your taste buds smiling and your body fully relaxed. Now, if you are super eager to get things started on this recipe, first off, I don’t blame you.But, in all honesty, you will need to grab the following list of essential ingredients before you can even think about moseying into that kitchen of yours.
- First thing’s first, preheat your oven to a solid 350°.
- Now, in a mixing bowl, combine your vanilla, nutmeg, cinnamon, 2 tablespoons of melted cannabis-infused butter, flour, sugar, lemon juice, and of course, your cantaloupe.
- When you feel like you’ve done a good job mixing those elements together, you can transfer them into a square baking dish. Try to use one that’s 9” in dimension.
- Once that cantaloupe mixture is in the baking dish, you’ll then spread that dry cake mix over the top of it, as evenly as you can.
- Top that off, with your remaining cannabis-infused butter. And make sure to evenly distribute that potent ingredient over the entirety of the cake mix, to ensure that every bite delivers a similar level of strength.
- When your oven is ready, toss that bad boy inside to bake for about 45 minutes. You’ll know it’s ready to go when the top develops a golden brown color scheme.
Cost: Approx. $15
As soon as that happens, you can remove it from the oven, let it cool for a moment, then grab yourself a slice of this Cannabis Cantaloupe Crunch Dessert, and prepare to have one of the most flavorful edibles on the planet. This THC treat is so delicious, it’s going to be hard not to eat the whole thing in one sitting, but trust me, that’s not a great idea. Though nothing “bad” would happen, you may experience a “too high” moment. That could be uncomfortable for some, especially for folks who are new to the world of edibles. So, just remember to go “low and slow” with your dosing. That’s the best way to have a great experience – every single time.
Serving: 1Portion | Calories: 422.9kcal | Carbohydrates: 61.4g | Protein: 3.3g | Cholesterol: 33.9mg | Sodium: 476.5mg