This Cannabis Caramel Apple Harvest Cake Is Amazing
Servings: 12 Servings
- 1/2 Cup Cannabis-Infused Butter
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Milk
- 1 Cup Chopped Walnuts
- 2 Whole Medium Granny Smith Apples Peeled, Cored, Chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 3 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 3 Whole Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 Cups Cannabis-Infused Vegetable Oil
- 2 Cups White Sugar
- Mixing bowl
Whenever I see apples incorporated into a dessert, I get excited. A lot of people underestimate the power of such a post-dinner dish, in my humble opinion. But those people have obviously never tried a slice of this Cannabis Caramel Apple Harvest Cake.Every single time I fire up one of these Cannabis Caramel Apple Harvest Cakes for my stoner buddies, they all lose their minds. Each bite is beyond delicious, the recipe couldn’t be simpler to follow, and the high that coincides with each eating experience is unlike any other edible on the market today. It is, without a doubt, one of my favorite cannabis recipes of all-time.
- First and foremost, you’re going to want to preheat your oven to a classic 350°. Then, as that warms up, you can take this time to thoroughly grease up your Bundt pan.
- Next, you’ll need to grab yourself a mixing bowl. In it, you’ll beat your eggs, vanilla, cannabis-infused vegetable oil, and sugar together. Use an electric mixer for this step, and keep beating everything together until the contents become airy and light.
- Then, in another bowl, blend together your salt, cinnamon, baking soda, and flour. Once you feel like those are intricately incorporated with one another, you can then stir that into your batter, but only do so until you feel like those dry ingredients are just about blended in.
- When you see that, you can proceed to fold in your walnuts and apples. After that, pour the entirety of the contents into your pan.
- When your oven is ready, toss that inside to bake for roughly 1 hour and 20 minutes. Once it passes that traditional “toothpick test of done-ness,” you can remove it from the oven, and allow it to cool (in the pan) for 20 minutes or so, before you invert that bad boy onto a wire rack to complete its cool-down process.
- At this point, you’ll want to get started on your glaze. To do that, you’ll need to place a small saucepan over “Medium” heat. In it, you will expertly heat up your brown sugar, milk, and cannabis-infused butter.
- Bring all of those elements to a soft boil, stirring up the contents the whole time to ensure that the sugar fully dissolves. When that happens, remove everything from the heat, and proceed to drizzle that infused glaze over the cake, while it is still warm.
- Allow that to set on its own. But then, when it’s ready, you can start digging in!
Cost: Approx. ~ $20
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how you make a killer Cannabis Caramel Apple Harvest Cake from scratch!
Serving: 1Slice | Calories: 681.9kcal | Carbohydrates: 71.1g | Protein: 6.5g | Fat: 42.8g | Cholesterol: 66.8mg | Sodium: 374.4mg