This Cannabis Cinnamon Pear Frozen Yogurt Is Delicious
Servings: 8 Servings
- 6-8 Droppers THC (or CBD) Tincture or CBD Tincture
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Allspice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/3 Cup White Sugar
- 2 Cups Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 Can Pear Halves 15 oz.
- Mixing bowl
It’s no secret, things are heating up with Summer now in full swing. Don’t get me wrong, this heat is a nice respite from the chillier parts of the year, but trying to stay cool and refreshed during these warmer months can become quite the task. Luckily, there are recipes out there that are tailor-made to help keep you cool and get you high, like this one for Cannabis Cinnamon Pear Frozen Yogurt, for example.
This Cannabis Cinnamon Pear Frozen Yogurt is one of the most delectable, refreshing, potent THC treats that I have made in quite some time. And it couldn’t be easier to create. You don’t need a lick of experience in the kitchen in order to fully nail this recipe. It’s simple, scrumptious, and overflowing with relaxing cannabis. What more could you ask for?
- To kick things off with this tremendously simple, easy-to-follow recipe, you’re going to want to get your hands on an ice cream maker. These aren’t very expensive, and I’m confident you can find one at your local department store, or on Amazon.
- Once you’ve successfully obtained the required ice cream making equipment, you will then want to combine your pears, allspice, cinnamon, sugar, yogurt, reserved juice, and your desired amount of cannabis tincture into the canister of your specific ice cream maker.
- Following the directions provided by the manufacturer of your specific make and model to make frozen yogurt, you should proceed to freeze the contents up, until they take on a yogurt-like texture and consistency. When that happens, you can start serving up scoops to all of your stoner friends.
Cost: Approx. ~ $15-$20
Only thing left to do now is grab yourself a portion of this Cannabis Cinnamon Pear Frozen Yogurt, and prepare to have one of the most relaxing days of your life.
Serving: 1Portion | Calories: 111.1kcal | Carbohydrates: 42.6g | Protein: 3.2g | Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 3.1mg | Sodium: 42.6mg