Reading Time: 3 minutes
This Cannabis Crumb Cake Is Scrumptious (And Strong)
Servings: 12 Servings
- ½ Cup 2 Tablespoons of Cannabis-Infused Butter (Softened, Divided)
- 3 ½ Cups of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips Divided
- 1 Cup of Sour Cream
- 3 Eggs Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup of White Sugar
- ½ Teaspoon of Salt
- 1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 2 Cups 1 Tablespoon of All-Purpose Flour (Divided)
- ½ Cup of Walnuts Chopped
- ½ Cup of Packed Brown Sugar
- Mixing bowl
I don’t know about you, but I love me some cake. It doesn’t really matter what kind, either. If you’re offering me a slice, I will take it every single time, with a huge smile on my face. And, while there are a plethora of various cakes to pick as one’s favorite, I prefer the ones that I can start my day off with. And, no, I’m not talking about pancakes. I’m talking about this recipe for Cannabis Crumb Cake.
Sure, you could have a piece of this Cannabis Crumb Cake after a solid dinner, but you can just as easily kick off your morning with a slice and a cup of coffee. And, if you ask me, the latter sounds far more ideal. It’s delicious, crazy easy to make at home, and the potency of each bite is manageably mellow, like all edibles should be!
- For this recipe, we’re going to start by making the crumb topping for the cake. In order to do that, you’ll need a mixing bowl. In it, combine your 2 tablespoons of cannabis-infused butter, ½ cup of brown sugar, and 1 tablespoon of all-purpose flour.
- Once those ingredients are adequately mixed together, stir in your 2 cups of chocolate chips, along with your ½ cup of nuts. When you’ve completed that step, set that bowl of crumb topping to the side for the time being.
- Next, you’ll want to preheat your oven to 350°. And, as that warms up, grab a 9” x 13” pan. Grease and flour the interior of the pan to avoid sticking during the baking process.
- Then, in a small mixing bowl, you’ll want to mix together your salt, baking powder, baking soda, and 2 cups of all-purpose flour. And, when you’re happy with how mixed together those components are, you can set that bowl to the side for the time being, as well.
- At this point, you’ll need to grab another mixing bowl, a bigger one this time. In this big mixing bowl, you’ll want to cream together your ½ cup of cannabis-infused butter, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, and 1 cup of sugar. Keep creaming those ingredients together until the contents develop an airy, creamy consistency.
- When that happens, add your eggs into that mixture, but do so one at a time. And don’t add the next egg in, until the current one has been thoroughly incorporated into the mixture.
- When you’ve added all of your eggs, toss in your flour mixture from before, and alternatively add in with your sour cream. Proceed to beat all of those contents until they take on a silky smooth texture.
- Once that smoothness is achieved, fold in your 1 ½ cups of chocolate chips.
- You will then take this newly-created batter, and evenly disperse it in your previously-prepared baking pan. Now is when you’d grab that crumb topping from the first step, and sprinkle it atop the entirety of the batter, before tossing it in the oven to bake for just about 50 minutes. Then, when it passes the traditional “toothpick test of done-ness,” you can remove it from the oven, and place it on the counter to cool down to room temperature.
Cost: Approx. $20+
The only thing left to do at this point is cut yourself a slice, maybe grab some milk (or coffee), and prepare to enjoy one of those most delectably dank treats on the planet. That’s it, my friends. That’s how you make a Cannabis Crumb Cake from scratch in the comfort of your own kitchen.
Serving: 1Piece | Calories: 589kcal | Carbohydrates: 74.7g | Protein: 7.3g | Fat: 32.9g | Cholesterol: 80mg | Sodium: 347mg