Reading Time: 3 minutes
This Caramel Brownie Cannabis Cheesecake Dessert Is Deliciously Dank
Servings: 12 Servings
- 8-10 Droppers THC or CBD Tincture
- 1 Cup Chocolate Fudge Pudding Topping
- 3 Whole Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup White Sugar
- 2 Packages Cream Cheese 8 oz., Softened
- 1 Can Evaporated Milk 5 oz.
- 1 Package Individually Wrapped Caramels Unwrapped
- 1 Tablespoon Cold Water
- 1 Package Brownie Mix
- Mixing bowl
I’m sorry, I don’t know about you, but if I ever saw the words “Caramel Brownie Cannabis Cheesecake Dessert” on a menu, I may just pass out from excitement. I mean, can anything even sound more deliciously dank than that? I certainly don’t think so.And, while that’s already enough to make it a top-notch edible, the simplistic steps needed to properly pull off this dish couldn’t be easier to complete. This Caramel Brownie Cannabis Cheesecake Dessert seems tailor-made for the novice (or veteran) cannabis chef, and I’m beyond excited to share this recipe with all of you, my fellow stoners!
- Kick things off by preheating your oven to a classic 350°, and utilize this time to grease up your springform pan.
- Next, grab a small mixing bowl. In it, combine your water, 1 egg, and brownie mix. When those are fully incorporated with one another, spread that mixture into your pan, and bake that bad boy for roughly 25 minutes.
- Then, place a heavy saucepan over “Low” heat, and proceed to melt your caramels, along with your evaporated milk. Be sure to continuously stir those contents up, as they fully heat, to create a silky smooth texture.
- When that happens, remove it from the heat, before stirring in your desired amount of cannabis tincture. Stir everything in as best you can, too, as you will want the potency to be evenly distributed throughout the contents.
- Then, take ⅓ cup of that infused caramel mixture, and set it to the side for the time being. Following that, you will take the remainder of your caramel, and proceed to pour it over your recently-baked brownie crust.
- After that, you’ll need to grab a big mixing bowl. In it, beat together your vanilla extract, sugar, and cream cheese with the help of an electric mixer. Keep that going until the contents start to look nice and smooth.
- At that point, you can beat in your eggs, but only do so one at a time.
- Take this cream cheese mixture, and pour it directly over your caramel mixture in the pan.
- When your oven is ready, toss this delicious creation inside to bake for about 40 minutes.
- The moment that bake time is complete, remove it from the oven, and place it in the fridge, so it can chill out in the pan.
- When your infused cake is fully chilled out, remove it from the pan. Then, warm up your ⅓ cup of infused caramel that you set aside earlier, and spoon it strategically over your cheesecake.
- Top the whole thing off with a drizzling of chocolate topping, and that’s it – you’re done, party people!
Cost: Approx. ~ $15
There you have it, folks. A super easy, incredibly tasty recipe for a truly unique Caramel Brownie Cannabis Cheesecake Dessert!
Serving: 1Slice | Calories: 512.2kcal | Carbohydrates: 68.9g | Protein: 8.2g | Fat: 24.1g | Cholesterol: 93.2mg | Sodium: 354.9mg