This Recipe For THC Blueberry Muffin Cake Is Super Simple
Servings: 9 Servings
- ¼ Cup of Cannabis-Infused Vegetable Oil
- ½ Teaspoon of Salt
- 3 Teaspoons of Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg Egg
- ½ Cup of Milk
- ½ Cup of White Sugar
- 1 ½ Cups of All-Purpose Flour Divided
- 1 Cup of Blueberries
- ¼ Cup of Cannabis-Infused Butter
- 2 Teaspoons of Cinnamon
- ⅓ Cup of All-Purpose Flour
- ½ Cup of Brown Sugar
- Mixing bowl
Combining beloved culinary elements to create one epic dish is one of the coolest things about food, in general. Somehow, some way, these kitchen geniuses are able to construct a truly delectable dish, simply by blending together components that everyone knows and loves. And this THC Blueberry Muffin Cake is a perfect example of just such a feast-related feat.
I truly cannot think of a more deliciously dank way to start the day, than with a fresh slice of this THC Blueberry Muffin Cake. But, while it's a phenomenal way to kick off a morning, it can just as easily be enjoyed as a cannabis-infused “night-cap” to help send you off into a peaceful, much-deserved slumber. Just like a good edible should.
- To kick things off, you’ll want to preheat your oven to a classic 400°. And, as that appliance gradually climbs up to that desired temperature level, you can utilize this time to thoroughly spray the interior of a baking pan with some non-stick cooking spray. Aim to use a baking pan that is roughly 8” x 8” in dimension.
- Next, you’ll need to grab a mixing bowl. In it, toss in your blueberries, along with ½ cup of all-purpose flour. And really toss them, as you’ll want the blueberries to be fully coated in flour. When you’ve accomplished that task, simply set that bowl to the side for the time being.
- Now, grab another mixing bowl, a larger one this time. In it, with an electric mixer, you’ll want to beat together your cannabis-infused vegetable oil and sugar. Follow that up with your vanilla extract, egg, and milk.
- Once those are fully combined with one another, you can mix together your last cup of all-purpose flour, salt, and baking powder in yet another mixing bowl. Then, take this newly-mixed flour mixture, and fold it into your sugar mixture, but only do so until the contents are just starting to blend together.
- At that point, you will fold in your blueberry mixture from earlier. When you are happy with how incorporated everything is with one another, you will distribute this batter into your previously-sprayed baking pan.
- Then, in yet another mixing bowl, combine your cinnamon, ⅓ cup of all-purpose flour, and brown sugar.
- Upon completing that step, you can then proceed to cut in your cannabis-infused butter, and keep that mixing going until the contents develop a “crumbly” texture and consistency. When that happens, take that “crumbly” topping, and strategically sprinkle it atop the cake batter that is currently resting in the baking pan.
- When your oven is ready, toss that pan inside to bake for roughly a half an hour. At that point, if it passes the traditional “toothpick test of done-ness,” you can remove it from the oven, and place it on the counter to fully cool, before you grab yourself a slice.
Cost: Approx. $15-$20
And that, ladies and gentleman, is how you make THC Blueberry Muffin Cake from scratch like an absolute pro. Your friends will be blown away by the culinary prowess displayed in such an infused creation. It tastes great, smells fantastic, and delivers a serene series of therapeutic effects. In short, it’s a perfect edible.
Serving: 1Slice | Calories: 292.7kcal | Carbohydrates: 42.4g | Protein: 4g | Cholesterol: 35.3mg | Sodium: 344.4mg