Reading Time: 2 minutes
This THC Espresso Bark Is Super Simple To Make At Home
Servings: 12 Servings
- 6-8 Droppers THC Tincture
- 1/4 Cup White Chocolate Chopped
- 3/4 Cup Whole Coffee Beans
- 1 Teaspoon Margarine
- 2 Cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
I’m really not sure why coffee, and coffee-related flavors, aren’t used more often in desserts. That has never made the most sense to me, to be completely honest. Sure, there are coffee ice creams here and there, but they never really stake their claim on the dessert menu – until now. Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you, THC Espresso Bark.
One thing we love about coffee is the flavor, but we also like the little boost of energy that it routinely provides. And we all love cannabis (and edibles, in general) because of how mellow it tends to make us feel after consuming. So, when you blend both of these enjoyable elements together in this THC Espresso Bark, you are left with a tasty, relaxing, all-around amazing dessert that you won’t soon forget.
- For starters, grab a cookie sheet, and line that bad boy with some waxed paper.
- Then, grab yourself a microwave-safe bowl. In it, mix together your margarine and chocolate chips, before tossing them in the microwave to melt, in 30-second intervals.
- Once they are nice and smooth, you can proceed to stir in your desired amount of THC tincture, as well as your coffee beans. And keep stirring up the contents here, as you’ll want to ensure that the flavors (and potency) are being evenly distributed throughout the mixture.
- At this point, you’ll want to pour that infused chocolate onto your waxed paper, and be sure to spread it out as evenly as you possibly can.
- On top of that, sprinkle some white chocolate pieces, and press them gently into the mixture, to ensure that they stick and adhere to the infused layer of deliciousness.
- Then, throw the whole thing in the freezer for 5 minutes or so. When it has fully set, you can remove it from the freezer, and proceed to smash the whole thing into pieces, which you can share with the rest of your stoner friends. And that’s it.
Cost: Approx. ~ $15-$20
There you have it. An incredibly easy-to-follow recipe for THC Espresso Bark.
Serving: 1Portion | Calories: 159.6kcal | Carbohydrates: 20.4g | Protein: 1.5g | Fat: 9.9g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 13mg