Reading Time: 3 minutes
This THC Lemon Chicken Recipe Is Beyond Easy
Servings: 4 Servings
- ½ Cup of Cannabis-Infused Olive OIl
- 1 Sprig of Fresh Oregano Chopped
- ⅔ Cup of Chicken Broth With Additional ‘Splash’ for Pan
- 3 Medium Russet Potatoes Peeled, Quartered
- 6 Cloves of Garlic Minced
- 4 Pounds of Chicken Thighs Skin-On, Bone-In
- ½ Cup of Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Pinch of Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon of Dried Rosemary
- 1 Teaspoon of Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon of Dried Oregano
- 1 Tablespoon of Kosher Salt
- Mixing bowl
There seems to be a million and a half ways to cookchicken these days, but this THC Lemon Chicken recipe is easily one of thebest. Not only is it tasty and extremely easy to make, but it’ll get you superstoned with its satisfying flavors and surprisingly strong potency.
Now, if you are curious about this THC Lemon Chicken, and would like to give it a shot, you’ll first need to get your hands on thefollowing ingredients:
- For starters, you’ll want to preheat that oven of yours to 425°. And, as that warms up, you’ll want to gently grease up a fairly big roasting pan.
- Next, you’ll need to get your mitts on a big mixing bowl. Throw your chicken inside, and proceed to season them with your cayenne pepper, ground pepper, rosemary, dried oregano, and salt.
- Follow that up with your garlic, lemon juice, and cannabis-infused olive oil.
- When you’ve completed that step, you can toss in your potatoes, and stir all of those contents up as best you can. Keep that going until you have adequately covered all the contents with that delicious, delicious marinade.
- After that, take those marinated chicken pieces, and place them on that roasting pan – skin side up. But don’t throw that marinade away, store some to the side for the time being.
- Then, you’ll want to strategically place your potato portions amongst those delectable chicken pieces, before covering the entirety of the contents in roughly ⅔ cup of chicken broth. You can follow that up with a couple spoonfuls of that reserved marinade, as well, for good measure.
- The moment your oven hits that predetermined temperature level, you can toss that roasting pan inside to bake for about 20 minutes. When that time period has elapsed, take your roasting pan of potatoes and chicken, and expertly toss them up a few times to disperse that marinade around as evenly as possible. Ensure that the chicken is still skin side up before tossing it back in the oven to bake for an additional 25 minutes.
- When the chicken is fully cooked and browned, you can remove it from the oven. You’re looking to reach an internal temperature of 165°. And, when you do, place those chicken pieces onto a nearby platter to keep them nice and warm for the time being.
- Next, set your broiler to its highest setting possible. Then, give your potatoes one last toss in those succulent juices, before placing that pan under the broiler for about 3 minutes. Once those taters are good and caramelized, you can remove them from beneath the broiler, and toss them on that same platter along with your chicken.
- Lastly, put that roasting pan over “Medium” heat on the stove. Add a splash of chicken broth, and stir up any flavored-packed bits that may be stuck to the bottom of the pan. Stir, stir, and stir. Then, after straining out the larger pieces of matter from the contents, you’ll want to spoon those tasty juices over the potatoes and chicken, before topping the whole thing off with your chopped oregano.
Cost: Approx. $20
And that’s it, folks. That’s how you pull off this awesome recipe for THC Lemon Chicken!
Serving: 1Portion | Calories: 1138.8kcal | Carbohydrates: 34.5g | Protein: 80.4g | Cholesterol: 283.6mg | Sodium: 1865.5mg