This THC Spicy Grilled Shrimp Recipe Is Incredible
Servings: 6 Servings
- ⅓ Cup of Cannabis-Infused Olive Oil
- ¼ Cup of Sesame Oil
- 12 Wooden Skewers Soaked in Water
- 2 Pounds of Large Shrimp Peeled, Deveined
- 3 Tablespoons of Lemon Juice
- 1 Teaspoon of Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1 Tablespoon of Asian Chile Paste
- 1 Tablespoon of Ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons of Garlic Minced
- 2 Tablespoons of Hot Sauce
- ¼ Cup of Fresh Parsley Chopped
- Mixing bowl
When I think about eating in the summertime, I alwaysthink about my beloved grill. I love firing up that bad boy, and getting downon some super savory dishes that are seemingly tailor-made to be enjoyed duringthe warmer parts of the year. And, most recently, I’ve started whipping up THCSpicy Grilled Shrimp, and I can’t believe how amazing every batch has been.For those thinking this THC Spicy Grilled Shrimprecipe may be too difficult to take on, you couldn’t be further from the truth.This is easily one of the simplest recipes, and you’ll be stunned by howdelectable the final result will taste. Oh, and it’ll get you good and stonedin the process. Which is what reallymatters most at the end of the day.Anyway, if you’re fully ready to tackle this infusedseafood dish, you’ll have to get your hands on the following ingredients:
- To kick things off with this recipe, you’re going to want to grab a mixing bowl. In it, whisk together your cannabis-infused olive oil, parsley, sesame oil, minced garlic, hot sauce, ketchup, chile sauce, pepper, salt, and lemon juice.
- When you’ve adequately combined those ingredients together, set roughly ⅓ of that bowl to the side for the time being, as that will be the marinade that you will grill the shrimp with later on in the recipe.
- Next, grab your shrimp, and toss them a large Ziploc bag. Then, pour in your remaining ⅔ of marinade along with it, before tossing the whole bag in the fridge for a couple hours.
- Then, head outside to preheat your reliable grill. Set it for the highest heat setting possible.
- When that 2-hour time period has elapsed, remove your shrimp from the fridge, and proceed to skewer them. After that, you can feel free to discard the leftover marinade that’s still lingering in the bag.
- Before placing your shrimp skewers on the grill, apply a smattering of oil on the grates to avoid sticking during the grilling process.
- Aim to grill the shrimp for about 2 minutes on each side, as you continue to baste them with that previously reserved marinade from before. Once they are opaque, you’ll know they are done.
- At this point, you can place all of your skewers on a serving tray, and have at it!
Cost: Approx. $20
And there you have it, ladies and gentlemen. A one-of-a-kind recipe for top-notch THC Spicy Grilled Shrimp that you, and all of your stoner friends are going to love.
Calories: 320kcal | Carbohydrates: 4.1g | Protein: 25.1g | Fat: 22.8g | Cholesterol: 230mg | Sodium: 827mg