This THC Turkey & Quinoa Meatloaf Is Deliciously Dank
Servings: 5 Servings
- 2 Tablespoons of Cannabis-Infused Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon ½ Cup of Water
- 2 Teaspoons 2 Tablespoons of Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons of Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of Ground Black Pepper
- 1 ½ Teaspoons of Salt
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tablespoon of Hot Pepper Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon of Tomato Paste
- 1 20 oz. Package of Ground Turkey
- 1 Large Clove of Garlic Chopped
- 1 Small Onion Chopped
- ¼ Cup of Quinoa
- Mixing bowl
Who has two thumbs and thinks you don’t need beef to make a quality meatloaf? This guy .For those of you who can’t already assume, I’m metaphorically “pointing” at myself with such a statement. And, as shocking as that may be to hear, I completely believe it. It’s not just some hypothesis, either. I’ve tested out my theory with this THC Turkey & Quinoa Meatloaf recipe, and I don’t thin kll ever make meatloaf any other way.
That sort of sentiment can hit you in one of two ways. You could be politely intrigued and interested in giving this THC Turkey &Quinoa Meatloaf recipe a shot on your own time, or you could be wildly offended. If the latter is true, I do apologize. It’s just that my excitement for this newfound culinary discovery isseemingly endless. Which is why I’ve decided to share my recipe with you today. For this phenomenal, fully-infused meatloaf, you’ regoing to need the following ingredients:
- For starters, bring your ½ cup of water and your quinoa to a full-on boil in a saucepan placed over “High” heat. When it hits that boiling point, knock down the heat to “Medium-to-Low.” Then, cover up everything in the saucepan, and allow those two elements to simmer amongst one another until the quinoa inside is nice and tender.
- When you see that and the water is fully absorbed, you can set it to the side for the time being to allow it to cool down.
- Next, you’ll want to preheat that oven of yours to a classic 350°.
- After that, grab your cannabis-infused olive oil, and warm it up in a skillet set atop “Medium-to-Low” heat.
- Upon completing that step, toss in your onion and stir it around for a bit. Keep it in there for roughly 5 minutes. When you see that the onion has softened and turned translucent, you can toss in your galic. Let that cook for 60 seconds or so, then remove it from the heat.
- Next, stir in your pepper, salt, egg, 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire, hot sauce, tomato paste, onions, cooked quinoa, and turkey. Keep stirring those elements together until they are intricately incorporated with one another. If your mixture is looking (and feeling) moist, you are doing a great job.
- At this point, you’ll want to shape that mixture into a loaf-looking form, and place it on a baking sheet that you previously-lined with foil.
- After that, grab a small mixing bowl. In it, mix together your 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire, brown sugar, and teaspoon of water. Once you’ve adequately combined all of those ingredients with one another, use your hands to spread it all over the top of the meatloaf.
- When your oven finally hits that desired temperature level, toss the meatloaf in to bake for roughly 50 minutes. You’re looking to cook it until there is no longer any pink coloring remaining in the center. When you reach an internal temperature of 160°, you’ll know it’s ready to go.
- When that happens, remove it from the oven, and place it on the counter to cool for roughly 10 minutes. Then, following that brief waiting period, you can grab a knife, and start serving it up!
Cost: Approx. $15-$20
And that, my friends, is how you make a tremendous THC Turkey & Qunioa Meatloaf!
Serving: 1Portion | Calories: 259kcal | Carbohydrates: 15.2g | Protein: 25.3g | Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 121mg | Sodium: 968mg