Upgrade Your Dessert With Some Cannabis Cran-Raspberry Sauce
Servings: 16 Servings
- 8-10 Droppers of THC or CBD Tincture
- 2 Cups of Fresh or Frozen Raspberries
- 1 Bag of Fresh Cranberries 12 oz.
- 1 Cup of White Sugar
- 1 Cup of Orange Juice
- Mixing bowl
Desserts are some of the best things on the planet, asfar as I’m concerned. Yes, wealth and health are fine, but give me a dessert menu, and I’ll show you the biggest smile a person can muster. I love thinking about and creating all kinds of infused dishes, but recently, I realized thatI’ve never tried to make an infused dessert sauce before. Which is why I’m hereto talk about Cannabis Cran-Raspberry Sauce.
Imagine the possibilities. You can instantly infuse any dessert you want with this CannabisCran-Raspberry Sauce. Think about how awesome that is! Let’s say, you were just given a slice of pie. Firs toff, congratulations. Secondly, delicious. But honestly, it could be even better with a healthy slathering of this weed dessert sauce, don’t you think? I know I certainly do. Same goes for a slice of cake, a stack of pancakes, hell, you could even throw some of this on top of a few scoops of generic ice cream, and take everything to the next level.I’m sincerely surprised that I haven’t made something like this before, and after having only made one batch, I’m already planning to make a lot more. Sure, I could enjoy it multiple nights in a row, but I’m thinking that I’ll keep this stockpiled in the fridge, and ration it out as long as I can. Mainly because this is one of the best tasting dessert toppings I’ve ever had, regardless of potency. Now, if you’re like me, and you’re ready to get started on this insanely simple recipe, you will first need to get your hands on the following key ingredients. Don’t worry, there’s barely any.
- The very first thing that you’re going to want to do with this recipe, is grab a saucepan. Place that saucepan over “Medium” heat.
- Once you’ve completed that preliminary step, toss your sugar and orange juice inside of the saucepan, and stir both of those contents up as best you can.
- Follow that up, by tossing in your delicious cranberries. At this point, you’ll want the entire saucepan to come to a full-on boil. Don’t stop stirring during this portion of the recipe, as you’ll want to keep stirring and mixing everything together in this state, until the cranberries burst.
- When you see your cranberries burst in the saucepan, you’ll know it’s time to stir in your raspberries. When you do, you’ll want to reduce the heat substantially, and let all of those contents simmer for anywhere between 10-15 minutes.
- Then, when your sauce has simmered for that amount of time, remove it from the heat completely. It’s at this point in the recipe where you’ll stir in your desired amount of tincture. Now, remember, this is where your potency is coming from, and you’ll likely only be using a tiny amount of this sauce as a dessert topping at a time. So, with that in mind, you may want to consider making this a strong sauce. That way, it’ll always make its presence known, regardless of what it’s dolloped atop of.
- When you’ve fully incorporated the tincture into the sauce, you can toss it in the fridge for later use, or if you have a dessert ready and waiting, you can apply as much of this slightly warm sauce on top of it for a truly infused experience.
Cost: Approx. $15-$20
And voila, my fellow stoners. That’s how you make Cannabis Cran-Raspberry Sauce that’ll enhance every single dessert it touches with the greatest of ease. Also, remember, when it comes to edibles of this nature, the calculating of a proper dose is a bit of a struggle. So, just be cautious, and see how you feel 90 minutes or so after consuming a small portion. That’ll give you more foresight into how much to consume during future edible experiences.
Serving: 1Portion | Calories: 73kcal | Carbohydrates: 18.5g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 1mg