Reading Time: 2 minutes
Upgrade Your Dessert With Some Cannabis Cranberry Gelatin Salad
Servings: 12 Servings
- 6-8 Droppers THC or CBD Tincture
- 1 Cup Chopped Pecans
- 2 Cups Boiling Water
- 1 Package Cherry Jell-O 6 oz.
- 10 1/2 Ounces Crushed Pineapple w/ Juice
- 1 Can Pitted Dark Sweet Cherries 16.5 oz., Drained
- 1 Can Jellied Cranberry Sauce 16 oz.
- Mixing bowl
Though this Cannabis Cranberry Gelatin Salad may sound far too intricate for the novice home cook to take on, I assure you, this recipe is the epitome of user-friendly. You won’t need any culinary acumen, ore xperience in the kitchen, in order to properly nail every step of this recipe. So, with that in mind, let’s rollup our sleeves, and head into the kitchen to get started!
Well, the title of this recipe certainly is an emotional roller coaster of culinary choices, wouldn’t you say? I mean, my goodness, even saying it has my stomach growling with eager anticipation. And, once you take that first fateful bite into this Cannabis Cranberry Gelatin Salad, you’ll quickly realize just how delicious this one-of-a-kind THC treat really is.
- For starters, you’ll need to get your hands on a medium-sized saucepan. Place that saucepan over “Medium” heat. Then, proceed to melt your cranberry sauce inside of it.
- Next, you’ll need to grab your cherries. Cut each of your cherries into pieces, before adding them into your melted cranberry sauce.
- Follow that up, by stirring in your pineapple with its juice. Once you’ve successfully done that, you can feel free to remove the entire mixture from the heat source.
- Then, grab a mixing bowl. In it, you’ll need to pour some boiling water over your gelatin. Stir up these ingredients until the gelatin has completely dissolved into the water.
- When that happens, you will then stir in your desired amount of cannabis tincture.
- Once that is fully incorporated, you will distribute your gelatin mixture into the cranberry mixture, and proceed to stir it up to the best of your ability.
- Then, stir in your nuts, before pouring the whole thing into a 9” x 13” pan.
- Toss that pan inside the fridge to fully set, before you even think about digging in. Other than that, you’re done!
Cost: Approx. ~ $15
There you have it. An incredibly tasty (and surprisingly simple) recipe for Cannabis Cranberry Gelatin Salad.
Serving: 1Portion | Calories: 205.5kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 2.6g | Fat: 6.6g | Cholesterol: mg | Sodium: 77mg
Spread the love