Reading Time: 2 minutes
Upgrade Your Desserts With This Pot Peach Cobbler Recipe
Servings: 12 Servings
- 1/2 Cup Cannabis-Infused Butter Melted
- 3/4 Cup Milk
- 1 Pinch Ground Nutmeg
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 Cups White Sugar Divided
- 2 Large Peaches Peeled, Sliced
- Mixing bowl
Is wear, you need to be careful with this Pot Peach Cobbler because it’s so dang tasty, you’re likely going to forget there’s cannabis in the recipe, and devour the whole thing in one sitting. Obviously, that would be a large feat to accomplish, and the claim of such an endeavor may sound too hyperbolic to be true, but the fact remains that this THC treat is sneaky delicious, so just grab a small portion to start out, and go from there.
Downhome cooking with a cannabis kick. That’s probably the most accurate way to describe this deliciously dank dish. While other edibles tend to taint the traditional tastes of their non-infused inspirations, this Pot Peach Cobbler is able to maintain all the great elements of the original, and get the consumer good and stoned in the process.
- To kick things off with this super-easy recipe, you’ll need to preheat your oven to 375°.
- As that warms up, grab your melted cannabis-infused butter, and pour it into an 8” square baking dish.
- Next, grab yourself a fairly big mixing bowl. In it, combine ¾ cup of sugar with your peaches.
- Then, grab another mixing bowl. In this one, whisk together your nutmeg, salt, baking powder, remaining sugar, and flour.
- Follow that up, by stirring in your milk, but only until it appears as though the batter is just about mixed in.
- When you see that, pour that batter over your cannabis-infused butter in the baking dish, and follow that up with your peaches.
- Then, once your oven is ready, you can toss the whole thing inside to bake for anywhere between 45-50 minutes. When you see that the cobbler has taken on a deliciously golden brown coloring, you can remove it from the oven, and let it cool for a moment, before serving it up!
Cost: Approx. $15-$20
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how you make Pot Peach Cobbler in the comfort of your own cannabis kitchen.
Serving: 1Piece | Calories: 216.5kcal | Carbohydrates: 35.3g | Protein: 1.7g | Fat: 8.1g | Cholesterol: 21.6mg | Sodium: 191.5mg
Spread the love