Upgrade Your Meal With This Cannabis Jalapeno Popper Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Servings: 2 Servings
- 4 Teaspoons Cannabis-Infused Butter
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Colby-Monterey Jack Cheese
- 8 Whole Tortilla Chips Crushed
- 2 Whole Ciabatta Sandwich Rolls
- 10 Whole Pickled Jalapeno Pepper Slices
- 1 Tablespoon Sour Cream
- 2 Ounces Cream Cheese Softened
- Mixing bowl
This Cannabis Jalapeno Popper Grilled Cheese Sandwich may sound ornate and intricate, but the recipe required to adequately pull it off couldn’t be easier to follow. In no time at all, you’ll be scarfing down one of these cheesy, THC-enriched sandwiches, and the rest of your day is going to be a whole lot better because of it. I guarantee it.
Going to a gastro-pub is one of my favorite ways to spend a night out. Those places are full of salty and fried indulgences that you simply can’t get any where else. I particularly find myself fond of the typical appetizer menu. Specifically, I have a soft spot for jalapeno poppers, but I just wish the rewas a little bit more to them, if that makes sense. Which is why I was beyond elated to find this recipe for a Cannabis Jalapeno Popper Grilled Cheese Sandwich.
- The first thing you’re going to want to do is grab a small mixing bowl. In it, combine your pickled jalapeno, sour cream, and cream cheese. When those are adequately mixed together, you can set that bowl to the side for the time being.
- Next, grab a skillet, and place it over “Medium” heat.
- Now, grab your rolls, and slice each one (horizontally) in half. Then, you’re going to cut off the “rounded tops” of your ciabatta, thus creating a “flat top” half.
- Then, you’ll expertly spread 1 teaspoon of cannabis-infused butter onto the super-doughy cut-side of the bottom bun. Then, you’ll spread 1 teaspoon of cannabis-infused butter on the newly-flattened top part.
- At this point, you’ll take roughly half of your cream cheese mixture, half of the shredded cheese, and half of the crushed chips, and strategically place them on the side of the bottom bun that is not buttered.
- Top that off with the other half of the bun, and place that newly-formed sandwich onto that hot skillet.
- Repeat that very same sandwich building process for your second grilled cheese sandwich.
- Keep grilling these sandwiches for anywhere between 3-5 minutes. Once they are turning a soft shade of brown, you can flip them, but only once. Then, when the cheese is completely melted, and both sides are sporting a healthy golden brown color, you can remove them from the heat, and start eating!
Cost: Approx. ~ $15
Serving: 1Sandwich | Calories: 528.1kcal | Carbohydrates: 40.9g | Protein: 16.5g | Fat: 34g | Cholesterol: 88.5mg | Sodium: 1120.6mg