Reading Time: 3 minutes
Upgrade Your Snacking With These Easy-To-Make Cannabis Cake Balls
Servings: 36 Servings
- 7-10 Drops of THC or CBD Tincture
- 1 Package of Chocolate Cake Mix 18.25 oz.
- 1 Bar of Chocolate Flavored Confectioners’ Coating 3 oz.
- 1 Container of Chocolate Frosting 16 oz.
- Mixing bowl
We’ve all seen these adorable morsels at our local coffee shop or bakery. They stare up at us, like beacons of sugar-ladendeliciousness. While they are small in stature, what they lack in size, cake balls more than make up for in flavor and satisfaction. But, what if I told you there was a version out there that tastes fantastic and gets you stoned? Well, that’s precisely what you can expect from these Cannabis Cake Balls.
That’s right, people. This recipe for Cannabis Cake Balls perfectly captures everything you know and love about the standard cake ball, but with a modern, marijuana-driven twist. Which, to be honest, makesthese phenoemanl treats damn near perfect. Don’t believe me? How about you make some for yourself and find out. The recipe is super easy, and once you take a bite, I guarantee you’ll be hooked. For this recipe, you’re going to need the follow ing key ingredients:
- To start off, and this may seem simple (and obvious), you’re going to want to bake your cake. Yup. Just follow those instructions on the box of cake mix for this step, as every cake has its own way to get made. But, once you’ve made your cake, you’ll want to crumble it into little bits with your hands while it’s still warm.
- Take those cake crumble bits, and place them into a fairly big bowl.
- Next, stir your frosting in with your cake crumble bits, and keep that going until both elements are incorporated with one another.
- At this point, you’ll want to expertly melt your coating chocolate in a glass bowl. Then, once it’s fully melted, you can stir in your desired amount of tincture. And keep stirring it up very well, as you’ll want to make sure the potency is evenly distributed throughout the melted chocolate.
- Now, in order to keep things as uniform as possible, use a melon baller (or similar scooping device) to form that chocolate cake blend into little spheres.
- Then, take those cake balls, and dip them into your infused coating chocolate, using a fork (or skewer) to hold them as they get submerged.
- When the dipping is done, place the ball onto a piece of waxed paper until the chocolate sets completely.
Cost: Approx. $10+
At that point, you can pat yourself on the back, grab a cake ball (or two), and get ready to have one of the tastiest THC treats on the planet! And that, my friends, is how you make Cannabis Cake Balls in the comfort of your own kitchen. Now, I feel obligated to remind you that, when it comes to homemade edibles of this nature, you’ll probably want to overindulge. I mean, hell, you worked so hard, you should be able to eat as many as you want, right? Well, in order to ensure that you have the most enjoyable, non-stressful experience possible, it’s best to eat a little portion at first, just to see how strong each one is. Then, after 90 minutes, you can make a more informed decision as to whether or not you need more. That’s just the most foolproof way to enjoy these, or any other edibles, to be honest. Eat responsibly, my fellow stoners.
Serving: 1Cake Ball | Calories: 124kcal | Carbohydrates: 19.7g | Protein: 1.1g | Fat: 5.2g | Cholesterol: mg | Sodium: 143mg
Spread the love