Reading Time: 2 minutes
Treat Yourself To Some Homemade THC Banana Oat Bread Pudding
Servings: 16 Servings
- 1/4 Cup Cannabis-Infused Butter
- 1/4 Cup Raisins
- 1/3 Cup Brown Sugar
- 4 Whole Ripe Bananas
- 2 1/2 Cups Low-Fat Milk
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats
- 4 Slices Whole Wheat Bread
- Mixing bowl
If you’re looking for a health-conscious, cannabis-infused dessert that’ll lift you up, as it fills you up – then look no further than this recipe for THC Banana Oat Bread Pudding.
To say that this THC Banana Oat Bread Pudding is a “crowd-pleaser” would be adramatic understatement. I’ve made this roughly 20+ times now, and I still haven’t heard one complaint. Nor should I! This cannabis cuisine taste sphe nomenal and gets me good and stoned every single time. I mean, what more could you ask for from your edibles? It’s perfect!
- First off, get your hands on a big mixing bowl. In it, break down your bread into small pieces.
- Follow that up with your milk and oats. Give those ingredients a good stir, before letting them sit, on their own, for half an hour.
- Meanwhile, you’ll want to preheat your oven to a classic 350°. As that warms up, take that time to grease up your baking pan.
- Now, you’ll want to mix your cannabis-infused butter, raisins, brown sugar, and bananas into the contents. Keep stirring up those elements until they are just about blended in with one another, before distributing it into your pan.
- Then, toss the pan inside your oven for anywhere between 45-55 minutes. Once the pudding has set, you can remove it from the oven, but be sure to let it cool down, before you even think about serving it up to your stoner buddies.
Cost: Approx. ~ $15
And boom, that’s it. That’s how you make THC Banana Oat Bread Pudding.
Serving: 1Portion | Calories: 132.3kcal | Carbohydrates: 21.4g | Protein: 3.3g | Fat: 4.3g | Cholesterol: 10.7mg | Sodium: 71.3mg