Reading Time: 3 minutes
Treat Yourself To Some Homemade Chocolate Covered Cannabis Caramels
Servings: 120 Servings
- 1 Cup Cannabis-Infused Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Cup Light Corn Syrup
- 2 1/4 Cups Brown Sugar
- FOR CHOCOLATE:
- 1 Tablespoon Cannabis-Infused Butter
- 1 Pound Milk Chocolate
- Mixing bowl
What’ seven more beneficial about this dish, is it is insanely easy to create at home- and you won’t even need a lick of cooking experience to properly pull it off, either. I’m telling you, these Chocolate Covered Cannabis Caramels may be my new favorite edible!
Sometimes, when culinary innovators try to enhance an already be loved treat, they go too far with their endeavors. What these over-enthusiastic chef sare left with is an amalgamation of once-great flavors that are now muddledinto obscurity due to an overcrowded recipe. But that’s not always the case. Sometimes, these kitchen geniuses are able to whip up a combo-inspired treat that does nothing but satisfy all who are lucky enough to consume it. And this recipe for Chocolate Covered Cannabis Caramels is a perfect example of just such a recipe.
- First thing you’ll want to do is grease up that square pan of yours.
- Next, pick up that heavy skillet, place it over “Medium” heat, and proceed to fully melt your cannabis-infused butter inside of it.
- When that melts, toss in your milk, corn syrup, and brown sugar. Don’t forget to stir up these contents frequently during this part of the process.
- Keep stirring as the contents reach a heat level of somewhere in the realm of 242° – 248°. You can test the doneness of this, by dropping a little dollop of this syrup into some cold water. If a ball forms, you know that you can remove it from the heat.
- Once off the heat, stir in your vanilla extract, before pouring everything into your previously-greased square pan.
- Next, when your caramel has completely set and cooled down, you can then cut the whole batch into equal 1” squares. Upon completing that, toss the whole thing in the fridge until it is nice and firm.
- Meanwhile, grab your chocolate and 1 tablespoon of cannabis infused butter, and melt them together in the top of a Double-Boiler. If you don’t have a Double-Boiler, you can just as easily use the microwave. Keep stirring everything together until the contents are visibly smooth.
- When you’ve completed that step, you can proceed to dip each of your caramel squares into your chocolate. Place each newly-dipped caramel piece onto some nearby wax paper to fully cool down. But, once they are set and cooled, you can pick one out, and start eating!
Cost: Approx. ~ $15
And there you have it, folks. A truly simple, incredibly scrumptious recipe for Chocolate Covered Cannabis Caramels.
Serving: 1Piece | Calories: 63.3kcal | Carbohydrates: 8.8g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 6.3mg | Sodium: 21.2mg