Reading Time: 3 minutes
This Creamy Cajun Cannabis Chicken Pasta Is Crazy Delicious
Servings: 2 Servings
- 2 Tablespoons of Cannabis-Infused Butter
- 2 Tablespoons of Parmesan Cheese Grated
- ⅛ Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- ⅛ Teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- ¼ Teaspoon of Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon of Lemon Pepper
- ¼ Teaspoon of Dried Basil
- 1 ½ Cups of Heavy Cream
- 1 Onion Green Onion Minced
- 4 Mushrooms Fresh Mushrooms Sliced
- 1 Pepper Green Bell Pepper Chopped
- ½ Pepper Red Bell Pepper Chopped
- 2 Teaspoons of Cajun Seasoning
- 2 Chicken Breast Halves Boneless, Skinless, Sliced in Strips
- 4 Ounces of Linguine Pasta
- Mixing bowl
If you’re anything like me, your pantry is routinely stuffed to the gills with various pasta noodles. It’s probably because pasta dishes are some of the easiest, tastiest meals one could make, especially if they are short on time (or money). And, this recipe for Creamy Cajun Cannabis Chicken Pasta is perfect for any enthusiast looking for a unique way to take their beloved noodles to the next level.Not only is this Creamy Cajun Cannabis Chicken Pasta dish incredibly fun to say, but it’s even more enjoyable to make. In roughly a half hour’s time, you’ll be left with a couple portions of pot-infused pasta that you, and your stoney significant other, can partake in, as the night comes to a close. This dish is tasty, savory, and all sorts of dank.
- To get things going for this recipe, you’ll want to kick things off by bringing a big pot of salted water to a full-on boil.
- When you reach that desired boiling point, toss in your linguini pasta, and let it cook until it’s perfectly al dente. Which, in my experience, usually takes anywhere between 8-10 minutes. When you’re happy with how the pasta is looking, drain it.
- As that pasta is cooking, you’ll want to grab a mixing bowl. In it, put your chicken and cajun seasoning, and proceed to toss both amongst each other, until the chicken is fully coated in that delicious seasoning.
- Next, place a big skillet over “Medium” heat. Then, toss in your cannabis-infused butter and chicken, and let them saute for 6-7 minutes. When the chicken’s juices are running clear, and there is no more pink to be seen on the breasts, you’ll know they are done.
- When you see that, add in your bell peppers, green onions, and mushrooms. Let these ingredients cook for a few minutes, before reducing the heat, and stirring in your heavy cream.
- At this point, you’ll want to season the sauce with some ground black pepper, garlic powder, salt, lemon pepper, and basil. Be sure the sauce fully heats through before continuing.
- Next, throw your linguini in a big bowl, along with the sauce. Toss those ingredients together, until they are fully incorporated with one another.
- Then, top the entire batch off with your grated Parmesan cheese, and boom, you’re done.
Cost: Approx. $20+
Now you can sit back, relax, and enjoy the deliciously dank vibes (and flavors) that this Creamy Cajun Cannabis Chicken Pasta has to offer.
Serving: 1Portio | Calories: 1109.2kcal | Carbohydrates: 53.7g | Protein: 42.7g | Cholesterol: 347.9mg | Sodium: 1134.2mg
Spread the love