This Ganja Goulash Is One Of The Best Edibles On The Planet
Servings: 8 Servings
- 6-8 Droppers of THC or CBD Tincture
- 2 Cups of Uncooked Elbow Macaroni
- 1 Tablespoon of Seasoned Salt To Taste
- 3 Bay Leaves
- 2 Tablespoons of Dried Italian Herb Seasoning
- 3 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce
- 2 Cans of Diced Tomatoes 14.5 oz.
- 2 Cans of Tomato Sauce 15 oz.
- 3 Cups of Water
- 3 Cloves of Garlic Chopped
- 2 Large Yellow Onions Chopped
- 2 Pounds of Lean Ground Beef
- Mixing bowl
To be completely honest, I’ve only heard about this dish in passing conversations, and sprinkled sporadically throughout dialogue in movies here and there. But, try as I might, I wasn’t able to even conjure up what this dish looked like, let alone tasted like. However, once I gave this simple recipe for Ganja Goulash a shot, it exceeded all of my non-existent expectations by leaps and bounds.That’s right, folks. Today, we’re learning how to make Ganja Goulash, and it’s so good, I doubt even lifelong fans of the non-infused version will be able to discern it from the “real thing,” so to speak. But, before we get into the nitty-gritty of this recipe, let’s take a look at the ingredients you’ll need to swoop up before getting started.
- Alright, to get started on this recipe, you’ll want to grab a Dutch oven, and place that bad boy over “Medium-to-High” heat. Then, toss your ground beef in to cook, until it starts to brown, and there is no more pink showing whatsoever. Don’t forget to stir and break up the meat throughout this quick cooking process, which usually doesn’t take longer than 10 minutes or so.
- Upon completing that step, discard any excess fat that may be lingering, before stirring in your garlic and onions. Keep cooking all of these elements together for roughly 10 more minutes. When the onions are translucent, you can move forward with the recipe.
- Now, you’ll want to stir in your seasoned salt, bay leaves, Italian seasoning, soy sauce, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, and water. Bring all of these delicious elements to a full-on boil over a “Medium” heat setting.
- When you hit that boiling point, kick the heat down to “Low,” and cover the whole thing, as the ingredients simmer amongst each other for 20 minutes. Be sure to give the contents a stir every so often during this part of the process.
- Once that time period is over, open the Dutch oven, and stir in your desired amount of cannabis tincture.
- Follow that up with your macaroni, and cover everything once more, and let it simmer over “Low” heat, until the macaroni is nice and tender, which usually takes a little over 20 minutes. Stir everything up periodically throughout this part of the recipe, as well.
- Then, when it’s ready, take it off the heat, remove the bay leaves from the contents, and proceed to serve up 8 equal servings of this one-of-a-kind Ganja Goulash.
Cost: Approx. $20
And, that’s it. You’re done! Stoned appetite, my fellow enthusiasts.
Serving: 1Portion | Calories: 385.5kcal | Carbohydrates: 34.1g | Protein: 28.2g | Cholesterol: 74.3mg | Sodium: 1446.1mg