Reading Time: 2 minutes
This Marijuana Mushroom Risotto Recipe Is Absolutely Incredible
Servings: 6 Servings
- 4 Tablespoons Cannabis-Infused Butter
- 1/3 Cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 3 Tablespoons Finely Chopped Chives
- 1 Pinch Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/8 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 Cup Dry White Wine
- 1 1/2 Cups Arborio Rice
- 2 Whole Shallots Diced
- 1 Pound White Mushrooms Thinly Sliced
- 1 Pound Portobello Mushrooms Thinly Sliced
- 3 Tablespoons Cannabis-Infused Olive Oil Divided
- 6 Cups Chicken Broth Divided
- Mixing bowl
If you’re looking to upgrade your dinner (or lunch), you’ll want to whip up some of this Marijuana Mushroom Risotto. This dank dish never ceases to impress me with its decadently dank nature and abundance of world-renowned flavor.Many would assume that only the most studied, experienced chefs are able to make such a dish, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. In order to make this Marijuana Mushroom Risotto, the only thing you’ll have to do is follow this super-simple recipe. Ready to get started?
- First, warm up your broth in a saucepan placed over “Low” heat.
- Next, warm up 2 tablespoons of your cannabis-infused olive oil in a bigger saucepan. This one should be placed over “Medium-to-High” heat.
- Upon completing that step, stir in your delicious mushrooms, and cook those bad boys until they soften up. Which, in my experience, usually only takes a few minutes. And, when that happens, remove them and their juices, and set them to the side for the time being.
- Now, take your remaining tablespoon of cannabis-infused olive oil, and add it to the skillet, before tossing in your shallots right behind it. Cook the shallots for 60 seconds or so.
- Then, toss in your rice, and do your best to coat it with the infused oil for a couple of minutes as it cooks.
- When the rice is super pale, or golden, you can then pour in your wine, but be sure to stir everything up constantly. Keep that going until the wine has been fully absorbed.
- When that happens, toss ½ cup of your broth into the rice, and again, stir vigorously until the broth is fully absorbed.
- Keep doing this, ½ cup at a time, until the broth is completely absorbed and the rice is al dente. This usually takes anywhere between 15-20 minutes.
- After that brief time period, remove it from the heat, and proceed to stir in your Parmesan, chives, cannabis-infused butter, and those mushrooms (and juices) from before.
- Top the whole thing off with your desired amount of salt and pepper, and that’s it, you’re done!
Cost: Approx. ~ $20+
That’s how you make Marijuana Mushroom Risotto from scratch!
Serving: 1Portion | Calories: 430.6kcal | Carbohydrates: 56.6g | Protein: 11.3g | Fat: 16.6g | Cholesterol: 29.3mg | Sodium: 1130.8mg