Treat Yourself To Some THC Bananas Foster
Servings: 4 Servings
- 1/4 Cup Cannabis-Infused Butter
- 1 Pint Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1/4 Cup Coarsely Chopped Walnuts
- 3 Whole Bananas Peeled, Sliced – Lengthwise & Crosswise
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 3 1/2 Tablespoons Rum
- 2/3 Cup Dark Brown Sugar
- Mixing bowl
Mainly, because I’m obsessed with this THC Bananas Foster recipe. It’s delicious, tastes just like the original, and it gets you good and stoned, just like a solid edible should. In short, it’s one of my favorites, and I’m excited to show you how to make it.
The non-infused version of this famous dessert was created in a small, beloved eatery in New Orleans many years ago. However, despite its long-standing reputation as one of the most delicious desserts on Earth, it was only recently that a cannabis interpretation started making the rounds across the Internet. And, thankfully, during my constant searching for culinary endeavors, I stumbled across this recipe for THC Bananas Foster, and my life hasn’t quite been the same since.
- For this super simple recipe, you’ll first need to place a substantially deep skillet over “Medium” heat. In which, you will proceed to fully melt your cannabis-infused butter.
- Next, you’ll want to stir in your cinnamon, vanilla extract, rum, and of course, your sugar.
- When you notice that your mixture is starting to bubble ever so slightly, you can start to place your walnuts and bananas inside the pan.
- Let the contents cook amongst each for a couple of minutes, until the bananas are nice and hot.
- When that happens, remove it from the heat. Then, proceed to plate it up, on top of a couple scoops of delicious vanilla ice cream. And that’s it!
Cost: Approx. ~ $15
Told you making THC Bananas Foster was going to be easy! Not only is this THC treat downright delicious, but it’s one of the most consistently enjoyable desserts that you, and all of your stoner friends, are going to love for many years to come.
Serving: 1Portion | Calories: 533.8kcal | Carbohydrates: 73.2g | Protein: 4.6g | Fat: 23.8g | Cholesterol: 59.5mg | Sodium: 146.1mg