Reading Time: 3 minutes
Treat Yourself To Some THC Sopapilla Cheesecake Bites
Servings: 12 Servings
- ½ Cup of Cannabis-Infused Butter Melted
- 2 8 oz. Cans of Crescent Roll Dough
- 1 ½ Teaspoons of Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups of White Sugar
- 3 8 oz. Packages of Cream Cheese Softened
- ¼ Cup of Almonds Sliced
- 1 Teaspoon of Ground Cinnamon
- Mixing bowl
I remember the first time I tried this fantastic dish. Of course, it was the non-infused version, but it won me over, just the same. It was at an “All You Can” eat buffet in Las Vegas. They were having a special promotion, in which they were highlighting cuisines and specialities from allacross the globe. That’s where I first encountered this little delight, and ever since that first bite, I was a lifelong fan. And this THC Sopapilla Cheesecake Bites recipe takes all of those delicious elements, and accentuatesthem to a whole other level, but with a familiar THC twist.
For those of you, unfortunate souls, who have never had the pleasure of biting into one of these delectable dishes, I feel sorry for you. Truly. But, you’re in luck. While you may have wandered the Earth for this long without experiencing its epic flavor, you no longer have to wonder what this dessert has to offer. This dank recipe for THC Sopapilla Cheesecake Bites is unbeatable, in my opinion, and I’m super excited to share it with you, my fellow stoners. Before you run into the kitchen to get started, you’ll need to acquire the following list of essential ingredients.
- Like with most recipes of this nature, you will want to kick things off by preheating your oven. This time, set for 350°.
- Next, you’ll need to get your mitts on a mixing bowl. In it, you will beat together your cream cheese and 1 ½ cups of sugar, along with your vanilla extract. Keep that mixing going until the contents develop a super smooth consistency and texture.
- At that point, you can grab your dough, and shape them into large rectangles. I’d say aim for rectangles that roughly 9” x 13” in shape.
- Take one of those dough-rectangles, and expertly press it into the bottom of a baking dish that is the same size and dimension.
- On top of that, you will strategically spread your previously-made cream cheese blend. Which you will then follow up with your other crescent dough rectangle.
- Now, take your melted cannabis-infused butter, and expertly drizzle it atop the cheesecake, making sure to evenly distribute the potent butter across the top layer.
- Then, in a small mixing bowl, combine your ½ cup of sugar with your cinnamon. Take that cinnamon sugar blend, and evenly distribute it on top of the cheesecake. Follow that up with a smattering of your almonds.
- Toss that whole thing in the preheated over for at least 40 minutes. You’ll know it is ready when the dough has developed a subtle brown color, in addition to puffing up a touch.
- When you see that, take it out of the oven, and place it on the counter to cool down to room temperature. At that point, you can cut them into 12 even squares, and prepare to have one of the most mellow edible experiences of all-time.
Cost: Approx. $15-$20
That’s how you THC Sopapilla Cheesecake Bites, people. Told you it was super easy!
Serving: 1Portion | Calories: 553kcal | Carbohydrates: 50.1g | Protein: 7.4g | Fat: 36.2g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 514mg