Reading Time: 3 minutes
How To Make Your Own Pot Peppermint Patties At Home
Servings: 28 Patties
- 8-10 Droppers THC or CBD TIncture
- 2 Teaspoons Shortening
- 3 Cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 4 Cups Confectioners’ Sugar
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Peppermint Extract
- 3/4 Cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Mixing bowl
Amongst my friends, I was always a bit of an odd-ball. I liked going “against the grain” for one reason or another. Being different was such an alluring lifestyle, I simply couldn’t resist it. And it was always with the little things, too. Like when we’d find ourselves in the candy aisle of a convenient store, for instance. While my buddies were always clamoring for the Butterfingers and the Skittles, I took a different, more refreshing route, and often bought myself a York. I’d get razzed for my weird choice all day long, but in my later years, I came across this recipe for Pot Peppermint Patties, and now they’re all claiming it’s their new favorite treat.
In order to adequately make a batch of these Pot Peppermint Patties, you’ll need to acquire the following list of ingredients, before following this insanely quick (and simple) recipe. Let’s get started, shall we?
- First off, grab a big mixing bowl. In it, mix together your peppermint extract and condensed milk.
- Follow that up, by beating in just enough of your confectioners’ sugar, until the contents develop a sturdy, non-sticky dough. Remember to only add in your confectioners’ sugar a little bit at a time, until you achieve that desired consistency.
- Next, with your hands, form the dough into 1” spheres, and put them onto some wax paper. Once on the paper, use your fingers to press down on them until they form patties.
- After completing that step, leave those patties alone to dry for a couple of hours at room temperature, flipping them over halfway through. But only flip them once.
- Then, in a saucepan placed over “Medium” heat, you’ll proceed to melt your chocolate, along with your shortening. Remember to stir the contents up frequently, and to the best of your ability, during this step.
- When you feel like everything is melted and blended in with one another, you can remove it from the heat, and proceed to stir in your desired amount of cannabis tincture into the melted mixture.
- Once you are happy with how mixed together that is, you can then dip your patties into the infused chocolate, but only do so one at a time. You can feel free to use a fork as a handy holding device for the dipping process.
- When they are all coated and dipped in that infused chocolate, let them mellow all the way out on some nearby wax paper. Once they have fully set, you can grab one, and start eating!
Cost: Approx. ~ $15
That’s how you make Pot Peppermint Patties like a pro!
Serving: 1Patty | Calories: 182.6kcal | Carbohydrates: 32.9g | Protein: 1.4g | Fat: 6.5g | Cholesterol: 2.8mg | Sodium: 12.6mg
Spread the love