Reading Time: 2 minutes
These Cannabis Cream Cheese Mints Are Absolutely Awesome
Servings: 16 Servings
- 1 Tablespoon of Cannabis-Infused Butter Softened
- 5-7 Tincture Droppers of THC or CBD Tincture
- 1 Food Coloring Drop of Food Coloring Any Color
- 2 Oil Drops of Peppermint Oil
- 3 Cups of Confectioners’ Sugar
- 1 Cup Package of Cream Cheese 3 oz., Softened
- Mixing bowl
- Waxed paper
I know what you’re probably thinking. How in the world could something “minty” have cheese in it? Trust me, I fully relate to such an initial question, as I had the very same thought myself when I first stumbled across this recipe for Cannabis Cream Cheese Mints. But, after just one batch, I realized just how delicious (and effective) these mint marijuana morsels are.
If you’re thinking you’ll need years of culinary expertise, or some sort of factory-like machinery, in order to properly pull off this recipe for Cannabis Cream Cheese Mints, you couldn’t be further from the truth. These tasty THC treats are super easy to whip up in the comfort of your own kitchen, and you won’t need a lick of experience to fully nail this delicious recipe. Want to get started? Well, you’ll need to grab the following ingredients first, before you can even think about waltzing into that kitchen of yours.
- To kick things off, you’ll need to grab a big mixing bowl. In it, mix together your cannabis-infused butter, cream cheese, and confectioners’ sugar.
- Follow that up with your peppermint oil and desired amount of cannabis tincture.
- Then, add in your food coloring. But, if you’d rather just keep it completely plain, that’s totally fine, too.
- Upon completing that step, use your hands to roll that infused mixture into tiny, little balls, that you will then place on some waxed paper.
- When the mints are on the waxed paper, proceed to flatten each one with a fork that you will have previously dipped in confectioners’ sugar.
- After that, let these delicious marijuana mints dry for roughly 2 hours. Then, when that time period is over, toss the whole batch into the freezer (or fridge), until you are ready to consume.
Cost: Approx. $15
To ensure you are giving yourself the correct dosage, please consult our Dosing Calculator located on this page.
Serving: 1Portion | Calories: 112.4kcal | Carbohydrates: 22.6g | Protein: 4g | Cholesterol: 7.8mg | Sodium: 21.1mg
Spread the love