Step-By-Step Recipe For Weed Focaccia Bread
Servings: 12 Servings
So, if you are in the mood to whip up some of this marijuana bread for yourself, you’ll first need to get your mitts on the following ingredients:
- 2 Tablespoons of Cannabis-Infused Olive Oil
- 1 Cup of Mozzarella
- 1 Tablespoon of Parmesan Cheese Grated
- 1 Cup of Water
- 1-2 Tablespoons of Vegetable Oil
- 2 ¾ Cups of All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1 Teaspoon of White Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon of Active Dry Yeast
- 1 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon of Dried Oregano
- 1 Teaspoon of Dried Thyme
- ½ Teaspoon of Dried Basil
- 1 Pinch of Ground Black Pepper
*To ensure you are giving yourself the correct dosage, please consult our Dosing Calculator located on this page* Mmm. Bread. Now,more than ever, people are trying their hand at making their very own bread at home. And I really can’t blame them. In fact, I’d argue that such a culinary trend is way overdue. Whipping up your own loaf of lusciousness is amazing, especially if there’s a wee bit of weed tossed into the recipe for good measure. That’s why I’m here to tell you about a killer recipe for Weed Focaccia Bread that is truly unbeatable, in my personal opinion.
Yes, the name of this particular Italian style of bread may sound intricate, but the recipe for this Weed Focaccia Bread couldn’t be simpler.What’s better, is there won’t be any unwanted “weedy” tastes or flavors. Every bite will taste like the “real deal,” only this loaf is specifically designed to get you stoned and satisfy your taste buds – all at the same time.
- Now, in order to properly execute this weed bread recipe, you’ll need to start off by grabbing a large mixing bowl. In it, stir together your pepper, basil, thyme, oregano, garlic powder, yeast, sugar, salt, and flour.
- Once you’ve adequately blended those ingredients together, stir in your water and vegetable oil.
- Then, when you’ve achieved a dough-like consistency to your mixture, toss it onto a floured counter-top, and proceed to knead it until it is very stretchy and smooth.
- After that, grab another large bowl, and in it, apply a light layer of vegetable oil to avoid sticking, before plopping the dough inside. With your hands, keep flipping and flopping the dough around the bowl to thoroughly coat every inch of it in that oil.
- When you’re happy with how coated the dough is, cover it up with a dampened towel, and allow it to sit in a warm place to rise for about 20 minutes.
- Next, you’ll want to preheat that oven of yours. This time, set it for 450°.
- As that oven warms up, punch down your newly-risen dough, before you put it atop a previously-greased baking sheet. Try to pat it down into a large rectangle that’s roughly ½” thick.
- At this point, you’ll want to apply a “healthy” layer of your cannabis-infused olive oil over the top of the entire dough.
- Top the whole thing off with your Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses, before tossing it in the oven to bake for about 15 minutes or so. You’ll know it’s ready to take it out when it develops a deliciously golden brown color.
- When that happens, remove it from the oven, and allow it to cool for a few moments. Then, when it’s mellow enough to handle, cut youself a piece, and prepare to enjoy the therapeutic and tasty experience that only this Weed Focaccia Bread can provide.
Cost: Approx. $15-$20
Happy eating, my fellow stoners!
Serving: 1Piece | Calories: 171kcal | Carbohydrates: 23.4g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 5.8g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 252mg