Reading Time: 3 minutes
Step-By-Step Recipe For Cannabis Cannoli Cream Cups
you’ll need to acquire the following key elements first and foremost before doing anything:
- 2-3 Tablespoons of Cannabis-Infused Butter Melted
- 1 Cup of Part-Skim Ricotta Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Grated
- ¼ Cup of Canned Peach Slices Drained, Chopped
- ½ Cup of Graham Cracker Crumbs
- ½ Teaspoon of Almond Extract
- ½ Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- ¼ Cup of Confectioners’ Sugar
- Large mixing bowl
- Elegant glass
There is something undeniably decadent about a quality European dessert dish. I’m sorry, but there just is. They possess this unspoken level of sophistication and history that our incredibly humble American desserts just don’t have. Plus, when you toss a bit of ganja into the recipe for a little added “kick,” well, that basically launches dishes like these Cannabis Cannoli Cream Cups into a league of their very own.
SEE ALSO: How To Make Cannabis Raspberry Tiramisu From ScratchI’m not saying these Cannabis Cannoli Cream Cups are “untouchable” in the dessert realm, but they are easily one of the best out there. And, if you have any soft spot for the standard interpretation of a classic cannoli, I’m fully certain that you are going to flip out when you give these tasty THC morsels a shot. And I mean that in the best way possible. SEE ALSO: How To Make Dank Cannabis Dessert CrepesSo, if you’re thinking about taking on this elegant dessert in the comfort of your own cannabis kitchen,
- To kick things off, you’ll want to grab a large mixing bowl. In it, combine your confectioners’ sugar, almond and vanilla extracts, as well your ricotta cheese. Keep stirring those ingredients together until the contents develop a silky smooth texture and consistency.
- Then, in a completely different mixing bowl, combine your melted cannabis-infused butter with your graham cracker crumbs.
- When you’re happy with how that infused crumb mixture is looking, transfer roughly a quarter of it to the bottom of a waiting wine glass. It doesn’t necessarily have to be a wine glass, but it certainly looks best when stacked inside an elegant glass of this nature.
- Whatever glass you choose, you will then want to place about ¼ of that delicious ricotta mixture on top of that infused crumb bottom. Repeat that layering procedure in both glasses until you use up all of your contents.
- At this point, you will want to top everything off with some grated chocolate and chopped peaches. Following that, toss it in the fridge until you are ready to devour these Cannabis Cannoli Cream Cups.
Cost: approx. $10-$15
And, boom, there you have it, folks. Told you it wouldn’t be that hard. It feels necessary to repeat that when it comes to self-dosing homemade edibles like this, it can be a bit unpredictable. That’s why it’s always wise to approach these sorts of experiences with a touch of caution. Ease into things, only eat a little at a time, and go from there. That’s the best way to go about it, in my personal opinion. Eat responsibly, my friends.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 492kcal | Carbohydrates: 48.4g | Protein: 16.2g | Fat: 26.6g | Cholesterol: 69mg | Sodium: 365mg
Spread the love