These Cannabis Apple Dumplings Are Out Of This World
So, if you’re planning on tackling this infused dumpling dish, you’ll need to acquire these key ingredients first, before you even think about getting started:
- 1 Cup of Cannabis-Infused Butter
- 2 Large Granny Smith Apples Peeled, Cored
- 2 Cans of Refrigerated Crescent Roll Dough
- 1 ½ Cups of White Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Can of Mountain Dew
- Baking dish 9” x 13”
- Small saucepan
*To ensure you are giving yourself the correct dosage, please consult our Dosing Calculator located on this page*If you’re ever curious about just how popular Apple Dumplings are, there was a whole gang based on this delicious, American classic. Okay, so that’s obviously just anarchaic reference to an old piece of entertainment, but in all actuality, I wouldn't be surprised if there was an entire cult based around this apple-filled delicacy. And when people start trying these Cannabis Apple Dumplings, I think it may take over the world.
Of course, I'm being extremely hyperbolic here, but the fact remains that this Cannabis Apple Dumpling recipe is phenomenal. It’s easy, tastes fantastic, and it delivers a consistently mellow series of effects. It’s really the epitome of a perfect edible recipe, in my humble opinion. And I’m beyond eager to share this recipe with you, my fellow stoners.
- As you would with most baked goods, you’ll need to start things off by preheating your oven. This time, set it for 350°.
- Then, as that beloved kitchen appliance climbs its way to our desired temperature level, you can take this time to thoroughly grease a baking dish. I’d say, aim to use one that’s about 9” x 13”.
- Now, you’ll grab your apples, and cut each one into 8 segmented wedges. Once you’ve done that, place them to the side for the time being.
- Following that, you’ll need to grab your crescent roll dough, and adequately separate it and portion it out into triangle-shaped pieces.
- You will then take each one of those previously-sliced apple wedges, and roll them in that crescent roll dough, starting at the smaller of the two ends.
- Be mindful to seal and pinch each one completely shut before placing it in that baking dish of yours.
- At this point, you’ll need to grab a somewhat small saucepan. In it, you’ll want to melt your cannabis-infused butter over “Medium-to-Low” heat.
- Once it has completely melted, you may then stir in your cinnamon and sugar. After you’ve expertly stirred in those ingredients, you’ll take those contents, and strategically pour them over your previously-rolled apple dumplings.
- Then, before you toss them into the oven to bake, you should pour some Mountain Dew (yes, you read that right) over the dumplings.
- Upon completing that step, you can then toss them in your preheated oven for about 40 minutes or so. You’ll know they are ready when they take on a golden brown color scheme and hue.
- When you see that, remove the dumplings from the oven, grab yourself a serving, and get ready to have one of the best tasting homemade edibles of your life!
Cost: approx. $15
That’s how you make Cannabis Apple Dumplings like a professional chef. Nicely done, party people. Now sit back, relax, and let these marvelous marijuana morsels enhance your mood, as they fill your tummy. Suggested Strains: King Louis
Serving: 1portion | Calories: 333kcal | Carbohydrates: 38.5g | Protein: 2.7g | Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 360mg