This THC French Toast Casserole Is Beyond Delicious
Servings: 6 Servings
- 1 Tablespoon of Cannabis-Infused Butter Softened
- 5 Cups of Bread Cubes
- 4 Eggs Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon of Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- ¼ Teaspoon of Salt
- ¼ Cup of White Sugar Divided
- 1 ½ Cups of Milk
- Mixing bowl
Breakfasts are full of sugary, filling, all-around awesome treats, dishes, and delicacies. It really gives the dessert menu a run for its money, if you ask me. Powdered sugar, sweet syrups, and carb-filled meals help us start our days on a delicious note. And, if you’re looking to get a little stoned in the process, this recipe for THC French Toast Casserole is tailor-made for you, and all of your cannabis needs.
French toast, on its own, is already a phenomenal breakfast. But, when you toss some ganja into the recipe, and casserole-fy the whole thing, it just seems like something out of my “Munchie” inspired dreams. But, I assure you, this cannabis casserole is abundantly real – and it’s fantastic.
- To kick things off with this recipe, you’ll first want to meander over to your oven, and preheat that bad boy to a classic 350°.
- As that warms up, grab an 8” x 8” baking pan, and lightly butter up the interior, to avoid sticking during the baking process. You can use some extra cannabis-infused butter for this step, if you’d like, but regular (non-medicated) butter works just as well.
- Now, you’ll grab your bread cubes, and carefully line the bottom of that previously-buttered baking pan.
- Upon completing that simple step, you will then grab a large mixing bowl. In it, beat together your milk, eggs, 2 tablespoons of sugar, vanilla, and salt.
- After you’ve adequately beaten those together to the best of your ability, pour those contents over the bread that you previously placed inside the baking pan.
- At this point, you’ll take your softened cannabis-infused butter, and strategically apply dollops of it throughout the mixture. Try your best to evenly distribute the potent butter amongst the entirety of the pan. Then, let it sit, untouched, for about 10 minutes or so.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together 1 tablespoon of cinnamon and 2 tablespoons of sugar. Following that step, take that cinnamon sugar mix, and sprinkle it atop the contents currently sitting in the baking pan.
- When your oven is ready, toss it inside to bake for about 45 minutes. You’ll know it’s ready to be taken out when the exterior of the casserole turns a delicious golden brown.
Cost: Approx. ~ $15
Only thing left to do at that point is cut yourself a slice equivolanet to 1/6th of the entire batch, grab a fork, and prepare to have one of the most mellow morning meals in the history of cannabis creations. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how you make THC French Toast Casserole!
Serving: 1Portion | Calories: 207kcal | Carbohydrates: 26.6g | Protein: 8.5g | Fat: 7.2g | Cholesterol: 129mg | Sodium: 388mg