This THC Ham & Pear Panini Is Simply Scrumptious
Servings: 2 Servings
- 1 Tablespoon Cannabis-Infused Butter
- 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Dashes Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Whole Pear
- 6 Slices Ham
- 1 Tablespoon Mustard
- 4 Slices Bread
- Mixing bowl
We’veall heard of the standard types of sandwiches before, but this THC Ham &Pear Panini really takes things in a whole other, super-delicious direction.This recipe is easy, tasty, and all sorts of dank. But why keep talking about it, when I can just show you how to to make it?! Let’s getstarted, shall we?
Unique lunch combinations always strike my fancy. Not entirely surewhy, to be completely honest. But, if I had to venture a guess as to why thismight be the case, I think it all harkens back to my undying love for allthings different. And this THC Ham& Pear Panini is a perfect example of just such a thing.
- Kick things off by grabbing 2 slices of bread, and thoroughly spreading mustard on them.
- Next, on each slice, layer 3 slices of ham, a dash of pepper, half of your pear slices, and ½ cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Top that off with your other piece of bread, thus creating a sandwich.
- On the exterior of each sandwich, spread your cannabis-infused butter.
- Then, heat up a panini press. If you don’t have one, you can use a griddle or a skillet. Whichever you use, you will then proceed to grill the sandwiches. Keep grilling them until the cheese is visibly melted, and the infused bread has turned a subtle golden brown. That usually only takes a few minutes on each side.
- When you see that, remove the sandwich from the press (or skillet/griddle), cut it in half, and serve it up to any of your stoner friends, who happen to be lucky enough to partake in this deliciously dank meal.
Cost: Approx. ~ $15
And that, my friends, is how you make a killer THC Ham & Pear Panini.
Serving: 1Sandwich | Calories: 357.4kcal | Carbohydrates: 40.8g | Protein: 18.3g | Fat: 13.6g | Cholesterol: 36.2mg | Sodium: 844mg