Reading Time: 3 minutes
This Recipe For Vanilla Cannabis Crispies Is Super Easy
Servings: 36 Servings
- 1 Cup of Cannabis-Infused Butter Softened
- 1 Cup & 3 Tablespoons of White Sugar
- ½ Teaspoon of Cream of Tartar
- ½ Teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 2 Cups of All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Teaspoons of Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg Egg
- Mixing bowl
Sweets. I just can’t get enough of them. It’s been that way my whole life, and I sincerely doubt that will ever change. But I truly don’t think I’m the only person on the planet who is partial to a properly prepared baked good, espeically if it’s chock full of cannabis. Which, coincidentally, just so happens to be the case with these delightful Vanilla Cannabis Crispies.
Typically, I’d see cookies of this kind during the winter, holiday-centric months of the year. But, with this uniquely delicious and supremely strong recipe for Vanilla Cannabis Crispies, you can enjoy their flavor all year-round, and get super high in the process. Talk abotu a “win, win” situation, right? This recipe is equal parts simple and quick. In no time at all, you’ll be left with a batch of top-notch cannabis cookies that you can share with your stoner pals the next time they come over for a smoke session. They taste fantastic, couldn’t be simpler to create, and the high they provide is undeniably mellow. So, without any further ado, let’s see what ingredients are needed in order to adequalty whip up a batch of these THC treats.
- Alright, for starters, you’ll want to first get your hands on a mixing bowl. In it, you will expertly cream together you cannabis-infused butter and sugar.
- When you’re happy with how blended together those ingredients are, you can proceed to toss in your vanilla and egg, but don’t stop creaming everything together. As you will only stop that when the contents take on a silky smooth texture.
- Next, in another bowl, sift together your baking soda, cream of tartar, and flour. When you’ve achieved that simple goal, take those contents, and stir them into your previously created “cream mixture.” Keep stirring until they are fully mixed in with one another.
- After that, toss that dank dough into the fridge for 60 minutes, at the very least.
- Next, you will want to preheat your oven to 375°.
- As that warms up, remove your dough from the fridge, and start to roll it into tiny 1” spheres. Place each of those spheres onto a nearby cookie sheet, being mindful to keep them at least 2” apart from one another, as they will expand during the baking process.
- Then, you will need to grab a glass, and gently grease the bottom of it. Then, with that greased-bottom of the glass, softly dip it into your granulated sugar, before pressing it down atop each cookie. Don’t slam it down, just gradually press down on them ever so slightly.
- At this point, when that step has been performed on all the cookies, you can toss them into your preheated oven to bake for no longer than 10 minutes. You’ll know they are ready to take out when they develop that classic golden brown color.
- The only thing left to do at this point is remove them from the oven, and place them onto a wire rack to cool down. Then, when they are cool enough to handle, pick out your favorite two, and prepare to have one of the most delectably dank cookies of all-time.
Cost: Approx. $15
See? I told you making a killer batch of Vanilla Cannabis Crispies was super easy!
Serving: 2Crispies | Calories: 99kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 0.9g | Fat: 5.3g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 56mg