Reading Time: 3 minutes
This THC Strawberry Pretzel Salad Is Uniquely Delicious
Servings: 16 Servings
- ¾ Cups of Cannabis-Infused Butter Melted
- 1 Package of Frozen Strawberries 16 oz.
- 2 Cups of Boiling Water
- 1 Package of Strawberry Jell-O 6 oz.
- 1 Container of Frozen Whipped Topping 8 oz., Thawed
- 2 Packages of Cream Cheese 8 oz.
- 1 Cup and 4 ½ Tablespoons of White Sugar
- 1 ½ Cups of Pretzels Crushed
- Mixing bowl
With so many different edible recipes flooding the internet these days, it’s hard for any of them to truly stand out. But, you better believe, the second I saw this recipe for THC Strawberry Pretzel Salad, I was beyond intrigued. I knew I had to give it a shot. And, boy, am I happy I did. It’s delicious, dank, and super easy to make!
That’s right, my fellow stoners. Even if you have barely any experience in the kitchen, you’ll be able to properly nail this recipe for THC Strawberry Pretzel Salad without any issues whatsoever. As I’m sure you can already assume, this unique saladis chock full of equally-interesting ingredients. The likes of which you’llneed to grab before you can get started. So, for this sweet and crunchy cannabis salad, you’regoing to need:
- For starters, you’ll want to head on over to your oven, and preheat that bad boy to a classic 350°.
- As that slowly climbs up to that desired temperature level, you’ll need to get a mixing bowl. In it, combine your melted cannabis-infused butter, 4 ½ tablespoons of sugar, and crushed pretzels.
- When those elements are expertly blended with one another, you’ll transfer those contents into the bottom of a baking pan. Aim to use one that is roughly 9” x 13” in dimension.
- Then, when your oven is ready, toss that baking pan inside to bake for 10 minutes or so. When you see that everything has become slightly toasted, you can remove it from the oven, and place it to the side to cool down for the time being.
- At this point, you’ll need to get another mixing bowl. In this one, you’ll need to beat together your cream cheese and remaining sugar until the contents take on a super smooth texture.
- When that happens, you can then fold in your whipped topping.
- After you’ve completed that step, take those contents and spread them over that now-cooled crust, before tossing the whole thing in the fridge to set for roughly 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, you’ll need to get yet another mixing bowl. In this new mixing bowl, combine your boiling water with your Jell-O mixture. Follow that up with your strawberries, and keep that stirring going until you can see the strawberries thaw.
- When you see that, pour your cream cheese blend into the pan. Then, toss that whole thing back in the fridge to chill for 60 minutes, at the very least.
- But, when it’s time, you can remove it from those cold confines, and fix yourself a plate of this deliciously dank treat. You deserve it.
Cost: Approx. $20+
This THC Strawberry Pretzel Salad recipe is insanely easy, tastes incredible, and never fails to get me stoned. And I’m confident you’ll have the exact same experience, thanks to this unbeatable recipe. Stoned appetite, my fellow enthusiasts!
Serving: 1Portion | Calories: 371kcal | Carbohydrates: 41.2g | Protein: 4.2g | Fat: 22.3g | Cholesterol: 54mg | Sodium: 327mg
Spread the love