Reading Time: 3 minutes
This THC Teriyaki Chicken Recipe Is Absolutely Amazing
Servings: 4 Servings
- 3 Tablespoons of Cannabis-Infused Canola Oil Divided
- 1 Pound of Chicken Breasts Boneless, Skinless, Halved, Cut In Strips
- Green Onions Sliced
- Sesame Seeds Toasted
- Rice Hot, Cooked
- ¼ Cup of Packed Brown Sugar
- ½ Cup of Soy Sauce
- 1 Medium Sweet Onion Julienned
- 4 Medium Carrots Julienned
- Mixing bowl
I don’t think there’s ever a bad time for chicken. Itcould be any season, any part of the day, you name it. If there’s chickenavailable to eat, chances are I’m going to eat it. And I’d do so with a massivesmile on my face. Especially, if I was grubbing on some of my famous THCTeriyaki Chicken.
This THC Teriyaki Chicken recipe is probably one of mymore utilized dishes. I tend to whip up a batch every month or so, and it neverdisappoints. I think one of the things I like most about this dish, apart fromit tasting phenomenal, is how easythe recipe is. Which, to be honest, is a bit surprising. Mainlybecause when you take a bite, you’ll think it was created by a professionalcannabis chef with a pantry full of endless ingredients.But, in reality, you won’t need a litany of elementsto create this cannabis chicken dish. In fact, you’ll only need to acquire thefollowing key ingredients:
- To kick things off, you’ll want to grab a large skillet, but if you have a wok on hand, you can just as easily use that, as well.
- Then, you’ll want to expertly stir fry the chicken in about 2 tablespoons of your cannabis-infused canola oil for about 7 minutes or so. When there’s no longer any pink showing, and the chicken is fully cooked, remove it from the skillet (or wok) and set it to the side for the time being.
- Now, in that very same skillet (or wok), you’ll want to stir fry your carrots in your residual cannabis-infused canola oil. In my experience, this rarely takes longer than just a couple minutes.
- After that brief time period, you can toss in your onion. Keep stir frying all of those elements until the vegetables are nice and tender, which usually only takes a few minutes.
- At this point, you’ll want to grab a bowl for mixing. In it, mix together your brown sugar and soy sauce. When those are intricately incorporated with one another, add it into the skillet (or wok), and bring everything to a solid boil.
- Place the chicken back in the skillet (or wok) now, and keep boiling everything until the sauce takes on a thicker consistency. That usually takes about 5 minutes or so.
- When you’re happy with how everything is looking, remove it from the heat, and serve it over a bed of cooked rice. Top everything off with some green onions and sesame seeds, and boom, you’re done!
Cost: Approx. ~ $15
And that’s how you make THC Teriyaki Chicken from scratch. Now, when it comes to homemade edibles of this nature, self-dosing can be a bit unpredictable, but if you approach the edible with caution, and just eat a little bit at a time, I’m confident that you will have an amazing experience.
Calories: 324kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 63mg | Sodium: 1922mg