Reading Time: 3 minutes
Treat Yourself To Some Cannabis Raspberry & Almond Shortbread Cookies
Servings: 36 Servings
- 1 Cup of Cannabis-Infused Butter Softened
- 1 Teaspoon of Milk
- 1 ¼ Teaspoon of Almond Extract
- ½ Cup of Confectioners’ Sugar
- ½ Cup of Cup of Raspberry Jam Seedless
- 2 Cups of All-Purpose Flour
- ⅔ Cup of White Sugar
- Mixing bowl
I like fancy-looking cookies. There, I said it. Wow ,it feels nice to finally get that out in the open. Listen, I know that it is abundantly pretentious to base one’s opinion solely on looks, but when you see how elegant these Cannabis Raspberry & Almond Shortbread Cookies turn out, you may feel obligated to throw on a tuxedo or ball gown before noshing on these potent delights.
It may sound extreme, but that is truly the essence that these Cannabis Raspberry & Almond Shortbread Cookies give off. They seem as though they were meant to only be enjoyed by the stoniest of royalty. Which is probably why I feel like a damn king every single time I whip up a batch of these bad boys. Now, before you get too excited, you’ll first need to acquire the following ingredients, if you’re even thinking about pulling off this truly unique cannabis cookie recipe. You’re going to need:
- LIke with most recipes of this nature, you’re going to want to kick things off by preheating your oven. This time, set it to reach 350°.
- As that steadily climbs up to our desired temperature level, you’ll want to grab a mixing bowl. In it, you’ll need to cream together your white sugar and cannabis-infused butter. Keep that going, until the contents take on a smooth texture and consistency.
- When you feel as though you’ve accomplished that goal, you can mix in ½ teaspoon of almond extract.
- Following that, you’ll want to mix in your flour. And keep mixing that together until the dough starts to form.
- Then, when that happens, take your dough, and roll it into balls that are 1 ½” in dimension. When you’ve finished rolling them, place them on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Before you toss them in the oven, use your thumb and finger to press a small hole into the center of each ball – not all the way through, mind you. Just enough to leave a substantial indent. After that, proceed to fill that indent with your preserves.
- At this point, you can toss them into the oven to bake for a little over 15 minutes. You’ll know they are ready once they take on a subtle brown color scheme.
- When you see that, remove them from the oven, and let them cool for 30-60 seconds on that cookie sheet.
- Next, in a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine your confectioners’ sugar with your milk and ¾ teaspoon of almond extract. Keep mixing those ingredients together until everything is nice and smooth.
- Finally, you’ll take that concoction and expertly drizzle it over your warm cookies, and that’s it!
Cost: Approx. ~ $15
That’s how you make Cannabis Raspberry & Almond Shortbread Cookies in the comfort of your own kitchen! Pretty cool, right? Happy eating, my fellow cannabis enthusiasts!
Serving: 1Cookie | Calories: 104kcal | Carbohydrates: 13.7g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 5.2g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 37mg