Reading Time: 2 minutes
This White Cannabis Chili Is Unbelievably Tasty
Servings: 8 Servings
- 2 Tablespoons Drizzle of Cannabis-Infused Olive Oil (Divided)
- ½ Cup of Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Cup of Sour Cream
- ¼ Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper
- ½ Teaspoon of Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon of Dried Oregano
- 1 Teaspoon of Ground Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon of Salt
- 2 Cans of Chopped Green Chiles 4 oz.
- 1 Can of Chicken Broth 14.5 oz.
- 2 Can of Great Northern Beans 15.5 oz, Rinsed, Drained
- 2 Cloves of Garlic Chopped
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 1 Pound of Chicken Breast Halves Skinless, Boneless, Cut ½” Cubes
- Mixing bowl
Down home, hearty, and never-not-filling. Those are probably the most accurate ways to describea well-prepared bowl of chili. These dishes never fail to fill up the stoma chof anyone lucky enough to park take in its savory deliciousness. But, what if It old you there was a recipe out there that could deliver a similar level off lavor and get you high at the same time? Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, White Cannabis Chili.
Yup. You read that right. And, no, the cannabis it selfisn’t white, the chili is. Instead of the typical meat and tomatoes, we’ regoing with a more poultry-centric approach, and I promise you, it taste sphe nomenal. This White Cannabis Chili is delicious, dank, and insanely easy to make. For this recipe, you’re going to need the following ingredients:
- To kick things off with this recipe, you’ll need to place a large saucepan over “Medium” heat. Warm up your 2 tablespoons of cannabis-infused olive oil inside of the skillet.
- Once that warms up, toss in your chicken, garlic, and onion, and stir those as they cook for 10-15 minutes. When there is no more pink in the middle of the chicken, and all the juices are running clear, you’ll know you are ready to move on with the recipe.
- Now, directly into that chicken mixture, you’ll want to mix in your cayenne, black pepper, oregano, cumin, salt, green chiles, chicken broth, and Great Northern beans.
- Follow that up by bringing everything to a solid boil. When you hit that boiling point, reduce the heat setting, and let these ingredients simmer amongst each other for half an hour or so.
- When that time period has elapsed, remove the chili from the heat completely, and proceed to stir in your whipping cream and sour cream. Keep that going until they are fully incorporated with the chili.
Cost: Approx. $20
Upon completing that step, you can portion yourself out a bowl, top it off with a drizzle of cannabis-infused olive oil, grab a fork (and/or spoon), and prepare to enjoy a truly sensational helping of White Cannabis Chili.
Serving: 1Bowl | Calories: 334.4kcal | Carbohydrates: 29.7g | Protein: 21.4g | Cholesterol: 63.4mg | Sodium: 887.7mg