Treat Yourself To Some Chocolate Orange THC Truffles
Servings: 12 Servings
- ¼ Cup of Cannabis-Infused Butter
- 1 Tablespoon of Cannabis-Infused Vegetable Oil
- 8 Squares of Semi-Sweet Chocolate 1 oz./each, Chopped, Divided
- 1 Teaspoon of Orange Zest Grated
- 2 Tablespoons of Orange Liqueur
- 3 Tablespoons of Heavy Cream
- Mixing bowl
While there are hundreds, if not thousands, of recipes to choose from, this one for Chocolate Orange THC Truffles, always makes me stop in my tracks. The high-degree of sophistication placed in these marijuana morsels of deliciousness are exquisiteto partake in, and they never fail to hit the spot every single time I whip upa batch.It’s true that some patience needs to be practiced when tackling this recipe for Chocolate Orange THC Truffles, but that in no way means it’s a difficult task to take on. In fact, I’d argue that this is one of the easier truffles recipes you’ll ever find – infused or otherwise.So, if you’re ready to get started on this recipe, you will first need to obtain the following list of tremendously essential ingredients.You’re going to need:
- First off, grab a saucepan, and place it over “Medium-to-High” heat. In it, mix together your cream and cannabis-infused butter.
- Proceed to bring those elements to a full boil, before quickly removing the saucepan from the heat. At which point, you will stir in 4 ounces of chopped chocolate, orange zest, and orange liqueur. Don’t stop stirring until the contents become smooth.
- Then, pour that deliciously dank truffle mixture into a small 9” x 5” loaf pan, and toss it in the fridge for roughly 2 hours or so.
- Following that, you’ll want to grab a baking sheet, and line that bad boy with some waxed paper. Next, you’ll need to shape the recently-chilled truffle mixture into tiny balls. If you have a melon baller, that would work great.
- Place those truffle balls onto the prepared baking sheet, and toss those in the fridge to chill for half an hour, until they are nice and firm.
- Next, in the top part of a double-boiler placed over simmering water, melt the last ounces of chocolate, along with your cannabis-infused vegetable oil. Don’t stop stirring. Keep that going until the contents are silky smooth. When that happens, cool the whole thing down, until it reaches a tepid, lukewarm temperature.
- At this point, you’ll want to drop your truffles into that melted mixture of chocolate, but only do so one at a time. You can use a couple of forks to help remove the truffles from the chocolate mixture, as that would help rid the ball of any excess chocolate, before transferring it back to the baking sheet.
- When you’ve completed that process with all of your truffles, toss them back in the fridge until everything sets. And, once that happens, you can pick out a couple, and start eating!
Cost: Approx. ~ $15
That, ladies and gentlemen, is a super easy, super scrumptious recipe for Chocolate Orange THC Truffles. Told you it would be simple, didn’t I? These things taste great, look phenomenal, and are tailor-made to get you stoned!
Serving: 2Truffles | Calories: 158.6kcal | Carbohydrates: 11.8g | Protein: 1.5g | Cholesterol: 15.3mg | Sodium: 2.1mg