Super Simple Recipe For Chilled Cantaloupe Cannabis Soup
Servings: 6 Servings
For this amazing weed soup, you will need:
- 4-6 Droppers of THC or CBD Tincture
- ¼ Teaspoon of Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon of Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 Cups of Orange Juice
- 1 Cantaloupe Peeled, Seeded, Cubed
Intrigued enough to try this recipe out for yourself? Thought so. But, before we run into the kitchen to get things going, you’ll first need to acquire the following critical ingredients if you even want to think about nailing this recipe.*To ensure you are giving yourself the correct dosage, please consult our Dosing Calculator located on this page*
We’ve all been in the following scenario at one time or another: We’re on vacation in a tropical destination, and it’s phenomenal. But, that said, it’s insanely hot, especially during the earlier parts of the day. Then, on the second morning, after a night of fun, you wake up a little “worse for the wear,” as they say. Which is just a polite way of saying, “hungover.” Well, no worries, friend. Just have some of this Chilled Cantaloupe Cannabis Soup, and you’ll be good to go. Now, obviously, I understand that making an infused soup for yourself on vacation probably isn’t a relatable scenario, nor should it be. I was just merely setting the ideal scene and scenario, in which one would fully enjoy a heaping helping of this healing (and delicious) Chilled Cantaloupe Cannabis Soup.
- To get things going with this super simple recipe, you’ll first need to proceed to peel, seed, and expertly cube your delicious cantaloupe.
- Upon completing that quick preliminary step, you’ll need to toss that cantaloupe into a blender. Don’t have a blender? A food processor works just as well.
- Follow that up, by pouring in ½ cup of orange juice, as well. Cover that bad boy up, and process those contents together until they become nice and smooth.
- Next, you’ll want to take that smooth orange juice and cantaloupe mixture, and pour it into a big mixing bowl.
- Then, stir in your remaining orange juice, desired amount of cannabis tincture, cinnamon, and lime juice.
- Once those are fully incorporated with one another, cover that whole bowl, and toss it in the fridge for 60 minutes, at the very least.
- When it reaches your desired coldness, remove it from the fridge, and grab yourself a portion. But, before you dig in, make sure to garnish each serving with some mint, for some added flavor and sophistication.
Cost: Approx. $15-$20
Serving: 1Portion | Calories: 69.4kcal | Carbohydrates: 16.4g | Protein: 1.4g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 15.6mg