Reading Time: 4 minutes
These Deliciously Dank THC Date Cookies Are Perfect For Any Occasion
Servings: 48 Servings
- 1 Cup of Cannabis-Infused Clarified Butter Room Temperature
- 2 Tablespoons of Powdered Sugar
- 10 Tablespoons of Date Paste Cut in Small Pieces
- 4 Tablespoons of Orange Blossom Water
- 1 Teaspoon of Active Dry Yeast
- 2 Tablespoons of White Sugar
- 5 Tablespoons of Milk
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- ½ Teaspoon Mahlab
- 1 Cup of All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Cups of Semolina Flour
My wife is Lebanese and, in addition to her graciously agreeing to spend the rest of her life with a schlub like me, she’s introduced me to a number of cuisines from her culture, that I would’ve otherwise never even heard of. Now, one of my favorite hobbies is to take some of her beloved treats, and give them an added kick of cannabis, which we both adore almost as much as each other! All jokes aside, once you taste these THC Date Cookies, you may consider them one of the best edibles on the planet.I understand that such a statement may sound too hyperbolic, but I can’t help but feel like that’s the most accurate way to describe these deliciously dank THC Date Cookies. They are scrumptious, easy-to-make, and chock full of cannabis. I mean, what more could you ask for out of a recipe?
- To start, grab a big mixing bowl. In it, mix together your salt, mahlab, all-purpose flour, and semolina flour.
- Follow that up, by working your cannabis-infused clarified butter into those dry ingredients using your fingers. Keep that going until it is fully incorporated with the contents.
- Upon completing that step, cover the whole mixing bowl, and let that dough chill out at room temperature for 8 hours, at the very least. But, if you can leave it alone overnight, that’d be best.
- Next, toss your milk into a bowl that is able to withstand the atmosphere of a microwave. Place that bowl of milk in the microwave for 15 seconds. Then, stir in your yeast and sugar, until the yeast completely dissolves.
- Allow these ingredients to sit, on their own, until they become somewhat “foamy.” Which, in my experience, takes 5 minutes or so.
- At this point, you’ll want to retrieve your dough, and pour your orange blossom water over it, along with your yeast mixture, and mix it all together until everything shares an equal amount of moisture.
- Now, pinch off some of that dough, and proceed to roll it into a ball, which should retain its formation, without any sort of weakness or cracking. But, if you need to add more orange blossom water (or milk) in order for that to happen, you can feel free to do so.
- Cover the newly-rolled dough ball, and let it rest for roughly 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat your oven to 350°. As that warms up, line a couple of baking sheets with some parchment paper.
- You will now need to sprinkle flour over the ma’amoul molds that you’ll use to form your cookies, and be sure to knock off any excess flour before moving onward in the recipe.
- Now, grab roughly a palm size piece of dough, and roll that into a ball. Then, with your thumb, press into the ball to make a compartment for the filling. As you do that, be mindful to manage the edges with your fingertips, to ensure that everything is equal, and maintaining a thin consistency.
- At that point, you can plop a dollop of date paste inside, and seal it shut, by pinching the dough over it.
- Now, take that cookie, and place it into the previously-floured mold, with its seam facing upward. Don’t forget to push down on each to ensure that is even with the edge of the mold, itself. Also, it is now when you’d want to slice off any extra dough.
- Flip the mold over, and gently tap it on the side to release your newly-molded cookie.
- Repeat that process with all of your dough and delicious date paste.
- Place each finished cookie onto the baking sheets. Keep them at least an inch apart from each other, as they will expand during the baking process.
- When your oven is ready, toss these in to bake, one sheet at a time, for about 15 minutes. Once they are golden brown on the bottoms and edges, with a somewhat pale top, you’ll know they are ready.
- Lastly, you’ll want to expertly sift some powdered sugar over the cookies as they begin their cool-down process. Let these babies cool down to room temperature before consuming, but once they are ready, you can start chowing down!
Cost: approx. $20
And that’s how you make THC Date Cookies in the comfort of your own cannabis kitchen!
Serving: 1Cookie | Calories: 81.6kcal | Carbohydrates: 9.4g | Protein: 1.3g | Cholesterol: 11.1mg | Sodium: 25.2mg
Spread the love