Reading Time: 3 minutes
Super Simple Recipe For Marijuana Meatball Buns
Servings: 2 Dozen
- 2-3 Tablespoons of Cannabis-Infused Olive Oil
- 12 Frozen Bread Dough Dinner Rolls
- 1 ½ Cups of Marinara Sauce Warmed
- ¼ Cup of Fresh Basil Minced
- ¼ Cup of Parmesan Cheese Grated
- 1 Package of Frozen Fully Cooked Italian Meatballs (Thawed)
- Baking sheet
Just when you thought these beloved Italian spheres of meat couldn’t get any better, I come around, and introduce you to my amazing recipe for Marijuana Meatball Buns. And, no, this is in no way, a sandwich of any kind. It’s more than that. It’s a cannabis culinary experience like no other, in that it takes everything you know and love about a classic meatball, and catapults it to a whole new level.
SEE ALSO: How To Make Weed Chickpea Wraps From ScratchWhat’s really attractive about these Marijuana Meatball Buns isn’t their award-winning taste, or ability to get the consumer comfortably stoned, it’s their simplistic recipe. Truly, I don’t think you can come across a recipe much easier than this. And, considering the you’ll wind up with roughly 2 dozen of these suckers to enjoy when it’s all said and done, it seems more than worth your time and effort. Of which, you will need very little, in order to fully nail this remarkable recipe.But, before we get ahead of ourselves here, you need to make sure to get your hands on the following key ingredients:
- To kick things off, you’ll want to let your dough sit, at room temperature, for about 30 minutes, until it softens up.
- When that happens, grab a knife, and cut each of those rolls in half. Then, take each portion of that newly-cut dough, and wrap it around a meatball. Be sure to completely cover and seal the meatball in dough. Continue this procedure until all of your meatballs are covered and sealed.
- Then, you’ll take these dough-covered meatballs, and place them on a previously-greased baking sheet. And be sure to place them with their seams facing down. After that, you’ll want to cover them all with a light kitchen towel, so they can rise in a nice, warm environment for a couple hours. You’ll know you’re ready to move on with this recipe, once the dough has doubled in size.
- When those are ready to go, you’ll want to kick off the baking process by preheating your oven to a standard 350°.
- The second that oven reaches that desired temperature level, you can toss in your dough-covered meatballs, and let them bake for about 15 minutes.
- Once that time period has elapsed, remove them from the oven, and brush the exterior of each ball with a healthy amount of cannabis-infused olive oil. Follow that up with some basil and cheese.
- The only thing left to do at this point, is plate them up, and serve them with a delicious side of marinara sauce, and boom, you’re done!
Cost: approx. $10-$15
And that, my fellow cannabis enthusiasts, is how you make Marijuana Meatball Buns from scratch in the comfort of your own kitchen. Told you it was super easy!
Serving: 1Bun | Calories: 98kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 253mg