Reading Time: 3 minutes
Take Snacking To New Heights With These THC Butter Balls
Servings: 24 Servings
For this recipe, you’re going to need:
- 1 Cup of Cannabis-Infused Butter
- ⅓ Cup of Confectioners’ Sugar
- 1 Cup of Pecans Chopped
- 2 Cups of All-Purpose Flour
- ½ Cup of White Sugar
- Mixing bowl
- Ungreased cookie sheet
*To ensure you are giving yourself the correct dosage, please consult our Dosing Calculator located on this page*Simplicity. Who said you need to have the most ingredients or the lengthiest recipe to pull off a tasty THC treat? I know I certainly didn’t. In fact, I often find myself searching for the easiest recipe, as it is more beneficial for me, someone with little experience in the kitchen, to attempt something that even the general public considers a “cinch” to pull off. Which is precisely what attracted me to this recipe for THC Butter Balls.Right out of the gate, whose mouth isn’t instantly watering upon reading the phrase “THC Butter Balls”? These little morsels of marijuana are tremendously tasty, surprisingly potent, and probably the easiest thing you’ll ever make in your entire life.And I mean that with the utmost sincerity and honesty.How To Make The BEST Kief Butter Of All-TimeSEE ALSO: How To Make The BEST Kief Butter Of All-TimeNow, before I launch into this insanely quick and simple recipe, you’re going to need to grab the following key ingredients first.
- Alright, so to kick things off with this rapid recipe, you’ll want to grab a mixing bowl. In it, you’ll beat your cannabis-infused butter on a medium speed for 30 seconds or so.
- Once you’re happy with how that’s looking, you can add in your sugar. Keep beating those contents together, until everything gets super fluffy.
- At that point, you can add in your flour, and beat it in with the other ingredients on a low speed setting. Keep that going until everything is fully incorporated with one another.
- When that happens, you can feel free to stir in your pecans, as well.
- Following that, you will start to pick up that mixture, and form them into 1” balls.
- Preheated oven at 325°
- Then, toss those balls on an ungreased cookie sheet, and throw them into a preheated oven at 325° for about 20 minutes.
- When that time period is up, remove them from the oven, and place them onto a wire rack to cool down a touch.
- After that, when they are finally cool enough to handle without burning yourself, simply roll them in some confectioners’ sugar, and place them on a platter to serve, and that’s it!
Cost: Approx. $10
You just made THC Butter Balls with the littlest effort imagainable. Told you it was going to be easy. I enjoy these mini bites of THC delights throughout the course of the day, which is what I like most about them. You can have them with your coffee, as you ease into a “wake and bake” session. You can round out your lunch with a couple of these bad boys before heading back to work. And, if you’re looking for a mellow way to cap off a delicious, hearty meal, these cannabis creations are here to soothe your stomach (and your mind) as you get ready for bed. There’s literally nothing these little bites can’t do! Suggested Strains: Crunch Berry & Thin Mint (LA)
Serving: 2Balls | Calories: 160kcal | Carbohydrates: 14.4g | Protein: 1.6g | Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 55mg