Reading Time: 3 minutes
This Potent Pot Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dessert Is Next-Level Amazing
Servings: 24 Servings
- ½ Cup of Cannabis-Infused Butter
- 24 Graham Crackers Crushed
- ⅚ Cup of White Sugar Divided
- 2 Eggs Standard
- 3 Eggs Separated
- ½ Pint of Whipped Cream
- 2 Teaspoons of Ground Cinnamon
- ½ Teaspoon of Salt
- ½ Cup of Milk
- 1 Can of Pumpkin 15 oz.
- ¼ Cup of Water
- 1 Package of Unflavored Gelatin 1 Tablespoon
- 1 Package of Cream Cheese 8 oz., Softened
- Mixing bowl
Many people relegate the flavor of pumpkin to the more autumnal parts of the year. Which, I suppose is understandable to a degree. But why can’t pumpkin be enjoyed year round? That truly never made a lick of sense to me. And, once you try this Pot Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dessert, you’ll likely agree with me that this flavor shouldn’t be restricted to just the Fall – it should be available (and enjoyed) 12 months out of the year.
That’s how I feel anyway. I’ve always felt that way, to be honest. But the second I tried this Pot Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dessert, I realized just how important pumpkin is to the world of THC treats. It can’t be shoved aside, and thrown in a culinary closet, only to come out with the Halloween decorations. No, those days are over, and it’s recipes like this that are going to rid pumpkin of its unjust “pre-winter-only” stigma.
- After you preheat your oven to 350°, you’ll want to grab a 9” x 13” baking dish, and grease the interior of it, so as to avoid sticking during the baking process. You don’t need too much, mind you. Just a light greasing ought to do just fine.
- Next, grab a medium-sized saucepan, and inside of it, over “Medium” heat, melt your cannabis-infused butter. Then, when it has fully melted, stir in your sugar, and mix those two elements together to the best of your ability.
- Follow that up by stirring in your graham cracker crumbs, and when all of those key elements are blended in with one another, pat that entire mixture into the bottom of your previously-greased baking dish.
- Now, in a medium-sized bowl, mix and beat together 2 eggs, cream cheese, and ⅓ cup of sugar, which you will then pour over the crust currently resting in the baking dish.
- When your oven is ready, toss that inside to bake for 20 minutes. At which point, you can remove it from the oven, and place the contents on your counter to cool down for the time being.
- Meanwhile, you’ll want to grab a smaller bowl, and dissolve your gelatin inside of it, along with your water.
- Upon completing that step, grab a medium-sized saucepan, and mix together your cinnamon, salt, ¾ cup of sugar, milk, remaining eggs, and pumpkin, while over “Medium” heat. It’s important, during this part of the recipe, to reserve those egg whites for the next step. In the meantime, stir these ingredients up as best you can until they thicken up. Which, in my experience, takes a little under 5 minutes.
- At that point, remove it from the heat source, and mix in your gelatin. After mixing that in, allow those elements to cool down with one another for roughly 20 minutes.
- Now, grab those reserved egg whites, and beat them together in a small mixing bowl, until the contents visibly stiffen up. When you see that, gradually fold those egg whites into your now mellowed-out pumpkin mixture.
- Take that newly mixed together pumpkin mixture and pour that over the cream cheese mixture you previously placed in the dish.
- Finish the whole thing off with your whipped cream topping, before covering the entire dish, and throwing it in the fridge to chill for a couple hours.
- But then, when the time is right, you can remove it from the cold confines of the refrigerator, and slice it up for you, and your stoner buddies, to enjoy!
Cost: Approx. $20-$25
Boom – You’re done! You just made an amazing Pot Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dessert that can be enjoyed whenever the heck you want!
Serving: 1Portion | Calories: 208.9kcal | Carbohydrates: 26.3g | Protein: 3.8g | Cholesterol: 61.8mg | Sodium: 209.8mg
Spread the love