Reading Time: 3 minutes
This Recipe For THC Boston Cream Cups Is Amazingly Simple
Servings: 24 Servings
- 8-10 Droppers of THC or CBD Tincture (Divided)
- 1 Container of Prepared Chocolate Frosting 16 oz.
- 1 Package of Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix 3.5 oz.
- 2 Eggs Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon of Milk
- 1 Tablespoon of All-Purpose Flour
- ½ Cup of White Sugar
- ½ Cup of Sour Cream
- 2 Packages of Cream Cheese 8 oz., Softened
- 1 Package of Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Dough 16 oz.
- Mixing bowl
While there are a plethora of delicious delicacies to enjoy, I prefer ones that are easy to handle. By that I mean, if it’s handheld, or easy to consume “on-the-go,” I’m instantly a fan. I’m talking about your cookies, your brownies, your ice cream cones, things of this nature. They are always delicious, super user-friendly, and never fail to the spot, so to speak. And, if you’re looking for a similarly scrumptious dessert experience, but with an added cannabis kick, I strongly suggest you try this recipe for THC Boston Cream Cups.
I’ve been whipping up batch after batch of these THC Boston Cream Cups, and I don’t really see an end to that baking cycle in the foreseeable future, as these are some of the most delicious edibles I have ever created. They nail the flavor and textures of a standard Boston Cream treat, but that added mobility factor, along with the infused nature of ingredients, makes this one of the end-all, be-all edibles, in my humble opinion.
- To kick things off, preheat your oven to 350°. Then, line 24 cups in a tin with some cupcake-specific liners.
- Next, split up that cookie dough, and proceed to place some into each pre-lined cup.
- When your oven is ready, toss that cookie dough tin inside to bake for 8-10 minutes. When the dough softens a touch, and visibly spreads itself out on the bottom of each cup, you can remove it from the oven, and place it to the side for the time being.
- At this point, you’ll need to grab a big bowl and an electric mixer. In this bowl, mix together your flour, sugar, sour cream, and cream cheese until the contents develop a smooth consistency.
- Then, beat your first egg into the mixture, until it is fully incorporated with all of the other ingredients. Do the same with your following egg.
- Follow that up by stirring in half of your desired amount of cannabis tincture. Really stir this into the contents, as you’ll want to evenly disperse its potency throughout the mixture. When you’re happy with how blended it is, you may continue on with the recipe.
- Next, stir in your instant pudding mix. But only do so until it is just about mixed in with everything else.
- Now, grab that cream cheese mixture, and distribute roughly 2 spoonfuls of it into each waiting cookie-dough cup. Then, place them back in the oven to bake for 25 minutes or so. When the filling in the cups has set, you can remove them from the oven, and place them on the counter to cool (in their tin) for half an hour.
- Meanwhile, open your prepared frosting, throw it in a microwave-safe bowl, and toss it in the microwave for 30 seconds to soften up. Then, stir it up to maintain that silky smooth texture, as you add in your remaining half of cannabis tincture, however much that may be.
- Once those elements are fully incorporated with one another, spread about a tablespoon’s worth of it onto each cup.
- Then, toss those puppies in the fridge to chill for 60 minutes or so.
Cost: Approx. $15+
When that hour has passed, you can pick out your favorite one, and prepare to have one of the most delicious edibles of all-time. And that, my friends, is how you make THC Boston Cream Cups like a pro!
Serving: 1Cup | Calories: 270.4kcal | Carbohydrates: 31.9g | Protein: 3.1g | Cholesterol: 43.7mg | Sodium: 236.5mg