Reading Time: 2 minutes
This Recipe For Pot Peanut Noodles Is Truly Incredible
Servings: 3 Servings
- 1/3 Cup Cannabis-Infused Peanut Butter
- 1/4 Teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Teaspoon White Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Hot Water
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Minced Fresh Ginger Root
- 2 Tablespoons Sesame Oil
- 1 Bunch Green Onions Sliced, White Parts Only
- 8 Ounces Spaghetti
- Mixing bowl
These Pot Peanut Noodles are, without a doubt, my new favorite edible. They taste exactly like the “real deal,” only with a much-needed cannabis kick. The familiar flavor profiles found in each and every bite of these infused noodles is unlike any other edible that I’ve created in quite some time – possibly ever. And, on top of that, they couldn’t be easier to make at home in the comfort of your own cannabis kitchen.Take it from me, a guy with absolutely no culinary acumen or experience in the kitchen, I can easily whip up a batch of these Pot Peanut Noodles with my eyes closed, it’s that easy. Okay, so that’s a bit of a hyperbolic statement, but the fact remains: this dish is super easy to create, and I guarantee you’re going to love every bite of it.
- You’ll want to start things off by cooking your pasta in a big pot of boiling water. Keep that going until the pasta is complete. When it is, drain, and set it to the side for the time being.
- As that’s doing its thing, you can grab another skillet, and place it over “Medium” heat. In it, you’ll mix together your onions and oil. Let the onions saute in this state until they become tender.
- At that point, you’ll toss in your ginger. Stir and cook everything for another couple of minutes, before you mix in your cannabis-infused peanut butter, red pepper flakes, sugar, vinegar, water, and soy sauce.
- When those ingredients are fully incorporated with one another, you can toss the noodles in with the sauce. And really toss them, too, as you’ll want to ensure each noodle is coated and covered in this infused sauce.
- Then, when you’re happy with how everything is looking, you can start to serve it up to all of your stoner pals!
Cost: Approx. ~ $15-$20
Only thing left to do now is grab a portion of these Pot Peanut Noodles for yourself, and dig in!
Serving: 1Portion | Calories: 568kcal | Carbohydrates: 70.1g | Protein: 19.7g | Fat: 24.8g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 1352mg